making a murderer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post

Hell the cops probably got big bonuses.......anyone looked into any abnormal compensation for the cops around that time?
    lol.

We have a factory in Manitowoc, WI. It is pretty much the only thing keeping that town alive. It's been interesting to hear the input of people from the area who were old enough to remember all this when it happened.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

So did he do it?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        lol.

We have a factory in Manitowoc, WI. It is pretty much the only thing keeping that town alive. It's been interesting to hear the input of people from the area who were old enough to remember all this when it happened.

Comment

not trolling, just never seen or heard of manitowoc or whatever twice in one day.

Comment

I heard El Chapo let himself get caught so he could watch Making a Murderer.
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Goddamn, everybody is making a big deal out of this show.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Not watching it, don't care to...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Not watching it, don't care to...
                  Tell us how you're not on Facebook as well.. you're so cool.
                  ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

Originally posted by Denny
                    Wait, are you cool for having, or not having a Facebook page?
                    Hell I don't know. I think your cool for being too cool for Facebook. I only have a landline and a pager, smartphones are for hippies.
                    ازدهار رأسه برعشيت

Comment

I just go through the first 3 episodes and its clear as day that he got fucked on the 18 years he spent in jail. This other deal, I dunno yet

Comment

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                        Tell us how you're not on Facebook as well.. you're so cool.
                        I don't need to know what the fuck you are eating for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I don't want to see daily pictures of your ugly ass kid(s). I also don't want to donate to your save the world or help our vet's bullshit!

Originally posted by matts5.0 View Post
                        Hell I don't know. I think your cool for being too cool for Facebook. I only have a landline and a pager, smartphones are for hippies.
                        So am I cool for not being on FB or cool for not watching some stupid "Dateline" type whodunit show?

I just don't do the FB crap because of the stupidity and drama attached to it. I get more than my fill of both on here.
                        This is exactly why I don't FB.
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I just don't do the FB crap because of the stupidity and drama attached to it. I get more than my fill of both on here.
                          It's pretty easy to avoid, just don't become friends with the people who perpetuate stupidity and thrive on drama.
                          Originally posted by BradM
                          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                          Originally posted by Leah
                          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

all i will say is you are missing out on a shit ton of Car shit if you're not on FB. I would set up a fake account not make any friends and just follow 1320video, speed society, and a handful of other pages that post up cool shit all day long.

there is no need to follow your wifes friends, or anyone that would be posting stupid shit.

Comment

and correct me if i am wrong, there was a Rick Modena on FB at one time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tremor14 View Post
                                and correct me if i am wrong, there was a Rick Modena on FB at one time.
                                <-----Boosted32v, that motherfucker your talking about is an impostor!

Comment

Working...
                                X