• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
      He won't even need a doggie bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
        Opleasepleaseplease

[IMG]http://magaimg.net/img/71qd

[url]https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2019/01/trumps_shutdown_t
        But how many? Hopefully 10's of thousands.
        WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          But how many? Hopefully 10's of thousands.
          Outside law enforcement, military , and other uniformed type services we could cut the federal labor force by 20% and not even notice that they are gone. Basically anybody that is white color in the federal Workforce needs to have their head on The Chopping Block.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
            Outside law enforcement, military , and other uniformed type services we could cut the federal labor force by 20% and not even notice that they are gone. Basically anybody that is white color in the federal Workforce needs to have their head on The Chopping Block.
            Why do you want to fire all of the white people?

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
              Why do you want to fire all of the white people?
              I was doing the talk typing feature on my phone, it was supposed to say White Collar not white color.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Comment

• Donald McDonald

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          I was doing the talk typing feature on my phone, it was supposed to say White Collar not white color.
                          lol. I figured it was a typo. I was just messing with you.

Comment

• Gillette is making a superbowl commercial where a guy chops off his dick with a Mach-3.

Comment

• They'd probably do better just to chop off their own heads. These types of things always result in a big sales drop, after a short term initial pump. They get the dupes to go buy their stuff for a month, but then lose long term, when a lot of their their customer base that they've alienated switches to another brand.

I like seeing genuinely stupid companies hurt themselves. I'm hoping we can get the death of Apple, and Gamestop coming up soon. Be really nice.
                              WH

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X