Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
    Rain, shine, snow, hurricane... they stand their post.
    I was there on 12/26...
    Yup, I got the chance to see the changing of the guard while it was snowing, pretty awe inspiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
      Yup, I got the chance to see the changing of the guard while it was snowing, pretty awe inspiring.
      It really is. I saw it on a trip with the wife's work to take vets to see DC and the 9/11 memorial. It's.... amazing.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Chuck Schumer on immigration reform
        Remarks by U.S. Senator Charles E. Schumer

6th Annual Immigration Law and Policy Conference, Migration Policy Institute, June 24, 2009

Comment

• This is how you drop the mic:

President Trump on Thursday abruptly?denied military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for a foreign trip just minutes before the congressional delegation was set to depart, in a stunning decision that followed her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Comment

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
            This is how you drop the mic:

President Trump on Thursday abruptly?denied military aircraft to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi for a foreign trip just minutes before the congressional delegation was set to depart, in a stunning decision that followed her call to delay the State of the Union address amid the government shutdown.

Trump denies Pelosi aircraft for foreign trip in response to call for State of the Union delay

Comment

• Comment

• I bet Pelosi is smashing furniture and dishes wherever she's at right now.

Edit: If he had been smart about it he would have had the plane drop her in Afghanistan, then sent the plane home.
                Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 01-17-2019, 03:33 PM.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• I love his massive John Hancock on the letter lol
                  Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

• r/The_Donald is loving this

The thread

Comment

• Originally posted by GrayStangGT View Post
                      I was hoping for some snow while I was there, but in retrospect, I'm glad there wasn't any.
                      Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      It really is. I saw it on a trip with the wife's work to take vets to see DC and the 9/11 memorial. It's.... amazing.
                      I was so glad to finally get to visit the 9/11 memorial, and pay my respects to my old friend Johnnie Doctor. Funny story, the Uber driver tried to take me to the employee entrance, and seemed genuinely shocked when I told him I couldn't go in that way anymore.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

This is how you drop the mic:

So much win. How can she reply?
                        "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• The coup de grĂ¢ce - “Obviously, if you would like to make your journey by flying commercial, that would certainly be your prerogative.”

Comment

• Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                            So much win. How can she reply?
                            Being shown who's the real boss. Even if he's not, he can still make her... feel like he is. Break her will to resist and eventually the old bag just decides its not worth the fight. All her best days are long behind her and she definitely doesn't look like she has the energy for any of this. She looks like she wants to quit lol.

He's really beating up on these stupid women. I love it. Especially Warren. You know the type, she's in charge and what she says should go dammit! Just another used up old mother hen who should really be focusing on throwing birthday parties for little grandkids, and not be in a position of any importance. Unfortunately (or rather fortunately) she's woefully inadequate to stand up to someone like him.
                            WH

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              Being shown who's the real boss. Even if he's not, he can still make her... feel like he is. Break her will to resist and eventually the old bag just decides its not worth the fight. All her best days are long behind her and she definitely doesn't look like she has the energy for any of this. She looks like she wants to quit lol.

He's really beating up on these stupid women. I love it. Especially Warren. You know the type, she's in charge and what she says should go dammit! Just another used up old mother hen who should really be focusing on throwing birthday parties for little grandkids, and not be in a position of any importance. Unfortunately (or rather fortunately) she's woefully inadequate to stand up to someone like him.
                              You're the reason people out there think conservatives are sexist, racist, morons. Have you ever stopped to think that?

Comment

You're the reason people out there think conservatives are sexist, racist, morons. Have you ever stopped to think that?
                                Don't feed the troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X