Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
    You're the reason people out there think conservatives are sexist, racist, morons. Have you ever stopped to think that?
    he stopped to think and never started again.
    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Big A View Post
      Don't feed the troll.
      Touche'!

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      LMAO

Comment

You're the reason people out there think conservatives are sexist, racist, morons. Have you ever stopped to think that?
        Abject truth is neither sexist or racist.
        Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Thems some nice sjw labels you got there. Go shave with your Gillette razor. Be sure to look soulfully into the mirror while doing so, and really reflect on how you can treat women better. People who would say someone is a "moron" for acknowledging biological realities, are themselves, morons. Have you ever stopped to think of that?

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
          I guess you haven't noticed, but as a general rule women don't seem to belong in politics. Before things went the way they have, I used to think it had to be fine. That they're just as good as some guy, because in terms of IQ you can get women who are more than capable of... performing at the job. But that ain't all there is to it. There is a strong case for this being rooted in biology. They almost always choose security over freedom, (falling victim to that old trap) and they want to mother everyone, even to death. Jordan Peterson can school you on that, but I doubt you're interested.
          WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
              It's not over till the fat lady sings....bitches.

Comment

• Comment

• Here's another crazy dem in a position of power; House Democratic Whip James Clyburn.

He thinks that killma harris, joe biden, cory booker and eric swallowswell are good people that would be good "public servents" (More like serpents) . He also said there is an injustice going on at the border and that we should let more Africans in here under TPS.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                    Here's another crazy dem in a position of power; House Democratic Whip James Clyburn.

He thinks that killma harris, joe biden, cory booker and eric swallowswell are good people that would be good "public servents" (More like serpents) . He also said there is an injustice going on at the border and that we should let more Africans in here under TPS.

We should give him what he wants and allow all of the white South Africans to move here.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      We should give him what he wants and allow all of the white South Africans to move here.
                      But they don't want the whites to actually leave; just give up their land. They still want and need the whites as their "slaves/n!ggars" to keep the farming going. Otherwise, the land would go to waste. At least, that's what I was reading in an article somewhere.

Comment

• They're all going to starve to death.
                        WH

Comment

• Comment

• Last edited by sc281; 01-21-2019, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X