• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No problem

Comment

• Lmao Shitlibs are in a conundrum.

Comment

• Against the backdrop of reports highlighting a profound political bias inherent within the top FBI agents in both the Clinton (James Comey) and Russian Interference (Robert Mueller) investigations, President Trump outlines disappointment, concern and the need for agency reform: WaPo […] Current and former FBI officials say the Strzok matter points to a larger unresolved […]

Comment

• Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          I thought queer meant gay and genderqueer meant male parts but feels woman? But they have gay and queer in the same lgbt alphabet... Or does queer mean you dress like a woman since tranny means you had surgery? This shit is so confusing I can't even tell what they are claiming to be anymore and it changes weekly.
          I believe the correct term would be "mentally ill".
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• I should start screenshotting DJTrump Jr's instagram stories. It's just a bunch of pictures of family, guns, hunting, etc. I'm kinda surprised some anti-Trump bandwagon hasn't picked up on it yet.

Yesterday he posted a pic of his reloading setup with the caption "Me time" and today he put up a pic of a 1911 with the caption "Range time"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hahahahaha

Get fucked, Mueller.

Comment

• Though Conyers did announce this morning that he's "retiring"

Comment

• She's against normal states of mind.
                              WH

Comment

• BOOOOOOOOOOOM

Get fucked, Dems and Media - but I repeat myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X