No announcement yet.

Got a mid-school BMX bike again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hot damn man... sweet looking frame/fork there.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Blacklite my son raced. Titanium frame and fork. Still hanging in the garage

Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

• Originally posted by 68RR View Post
        Blacklite my son raced. Titanium frame and fork. Still hanging in the garage

I bet that thing is soo light.. awesome! I love the seat.. wish I still had mine
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

• That's right motherfuckers I've still got it for not doing that in at least 15 years.. I was teaching the boy to bunny hop and tried myself lol

Laugh away motherfuckers!

I'm gonna snap that aluminum frame fun try that haha!!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Not bad. I was expecting way worse. Lol

Comment

• I'll pull mine out and get you a video tomorrow
              Originally posted by PGreenCobra
              I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
              Originally posted by Trip McNeely
              Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
              dont downshift!!
              Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Old guy bmx g2g?
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  Old guy bmx g2g?
                  God I hope not.
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    God I hope not.
                    You know you'll come motherfucker!!
                    All the 10-15 year olds can laugh at old guys trying to be cool! And when they try and make fun of us, I can see a skit like this playing out
                    Last edited by Stephen; 01-25-2017, 06:41 AM.
                    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I'm sure I've still got a lil something for some punk ass shitheads.

Comment

• I bought a helmet. Still trying to get the time/courage to go to a practice night at Desoto. I wanna check out the pump track at Frisco first. It looks killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                          I bought a helmet. Still trying to get the time/courage to go to a practice night at Desoto. I wanna check out the pump track at Frisco first. It looks killer.
                          Lemme know when you go so I won't be the only old guy lol.. hopefully buying a doner bike today to complete the haro.. for the moment I'm going to Fit it with all new school stuff until I can find deals on the parts I want..

I'll be using the rims, crank, and hopefully the brakes if I can figure out how to get them to work on my brake posts... but I'll be getting odyssey pitbull brakes first time a see a good parts bike or a smoking eBay deal..I have the original handlebars being powder coated black right now but I'd still like to find a chrome 4pc.. but I installed a new headset and all new bolts up front..
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• The brakes on the blue bike won't work, they appear to be a Dia-Comp 990 style. Yours uses cantilever style brakes.
                            dont downshift!!

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              The brakes on the blue bike won't work, they appear to be a Dia-Comp 990 style. Yours uses cantilever style brakes.
                              No worries, only paid 80 for it so I have $ left over for brakes
                              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Still have a bunch more odds and ends and changed to 25/9 gearing.. had to modify the dropouts because the new axle was thicker.. the haro bars are being powder coated black and they will be ready Tuesday.. just need new tires, complete brake system, and some grips and a new chain and stuff..

"PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X