Pipeline Shutdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pipeline Shutdown

This pipeline shutdown is rather bothersome. This sends a heck of a message to our enemies on how vulnerable we can be. Add in that hack on the power grid a few months back, and one starts to wonder..

The group that did it apologized and said they will be more careful with who they ransom in the future. I personally think we need to send them to the moon with no helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
      This sends a heck of a message to our enemies on how vulnerable we can be. Add in that hack on the power grid a few months back, and one starts to wonder..
      Hey our president will take care of things just as soon as he wakes up from his nap. Also don't worry about what's going on in Israel. No way that'll affect fuel prices here and never mind where they got all those missiles from and how they were paid for. Wear your 3 masks, wash your hands and if you're good we might be able to have a few friends over for July 4th.

Comment

And the LACK of reporting is emblematic of the entire situation in this country. Im seeing little to no news on this... I did see a report that some airlines leaving the east coat are making a fuel stop when they clear the east coast areas..

Comment

I'm just happy I can go to my favorite bar/restaurant and not have to worry about the crowd of BLM rioters coming in and trashing the place. Clearly Biden/Harris must have fixed all of the racial strife we had during most of Trump's administration.

Comment

bro, emblematic is certainly understated.

Comment

2022 is going to be very interesting . my guess is biden will loose around 70 seats at least . lot of rinos will go too . Cheney will likely be toast . lot of rino governors will be gone .
              Trumps first rally will tell the story . by 2022 i think buyers remorse will have set in . if not we are Venezuela .

Comment

I live in Ruralish central Alabama and I filled my truck up two days ago like normal because I needed to, no shortage and no lines. Filled up a few diesel cans for my tractor just an hour ago so I can mow and do work this weekend. No lines, no stations out of gas life as normal. Funny thing is as I was finishing up a fuel truck pulled in to replenish the station. Also what’s funny is that same Colonial mainline runs straight through my town and there’s a tank farm right off the highway for storage.

Comment

had a couple stations here in my area run out already, i went and ran some errands yesterday and the sheetz near me was all the way out, and the marathon across the street had a line 15 deep to get into the pumps. people are fucking dumb

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                    And the LACK of reporting is emblematic of the entire situation in this country. Im seeing little to no news on this... I did see a report that some airlines leaving the east coat are making a fuel stop when they clear the east coast areas..
                    Both the pipeline shutdown and the situation in Israel were all over both Fox News and CNN this morning, the stations being notably opposite on the political spectrum. What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                      had a couple stations here in my area run out already, i went and ran some errands yesterday and the sheetz near me was all the way out, and the marathon across the street had a line 15 deep to get into the pumps. people are fucking dumb
                      I heard VA was almost as bad as NC which is strange to me. Not sure why. Oh also I miss my Sheetz. MTO is the shit.

Comment

Comment

i needs another stimulus check to pay for gas! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            I heard VA was almost as bad as NC which is strange to me. Not sure why. Oh also I miss my Sheetz. MTO is the shit.
                            There are ten gas stations between my house and work in east tn. Only two have gas left . Filled both mine up on Sunday as usual with all stations open and no lines. Same as when it snows here you can’t find bread in the stores people just panic easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                              There are ten gas stations between my house and work in east tn. Only two have gas left . Filled both mine up on Sunday as usual with all stations open and no lines. Same as when it snows here you can’t find bread in the stores people just panic easily.
                              Damn. How close are you to Asheville? I heard that's one of the worst cities for lack of fuel.

Comment

Working...
                              X