X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C5 and 10k is the new foxbody and 5k.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
      Not much of a comparison. A brand new car vs something you bought used and then added speed parts?
      True but he wanted to run and he does have that bad ass 10 speed auto.
      Honestly I would have traded him straight up for the Mustang. That Mustang was so damn nice inside and the tech was killer plus the car is just so comfortable AND I know there is a ton left in it being stock and all. The color combo was just dead sexy too. Love gray cars with red interior. For waht he paid for the car I am into the Vette for about the same amount.
      Difference is he has a nice quick car thats ice to use every day. I have a car thats very fast but wouldnt want to use every day. Plus its just so obnoxiously loud. LOL
      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        C5 and 10k is the new foxbody and 5k.
        LMAO, you aint wrong. 97-00 C5s are 5-9k cars all day long. The 02-04 are the ones to get just due to the many upgrades and they are only 10-16k depending on miles.
        Mine was only 12k plus fees 5 years ago with 119k on it. Now every single part has 4k or less miles (some have 50 miles) but is still only a 32k car despite having 55k in mods. LOL
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
          LMAO, you aint wrong. 97-00 C5s are 5-9k cars all day long. The 02-04 are the ones to get just due to the many upgrades and they are only 10-16k depending on miles.
          Mine was only 12k plus fees 5 years ago with 119k on it. Now every single part has 4k or less miles (some have 50 miles) but is still only a 32k car despite having 55k in mods. LOL
          Are you saying your c5 is worth $32k?
          DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            How much did that 2021 GT cost?!

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              Its worth whatever someone will pay. At the moment I have a 32K offer on it but dont plan on selling it.

Comment

Its worth whatever someone will pay. At the moment I have a 32K offer on it but dont plan on selling it.
                Im about to list my c6z once I replace the side markers. The market for them right now is just too juicy
                DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

i think about this all the time.

i also have a c6z and think someone may give me way too much for it right now.

fuck bro.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
                    i think about this all the time.

i also have a c6z and think someone may give me way too much for it right now.

fuck bro.
                    I found myself in the same boat on my c7z last week. Someone offered me a pretty ridiculous amount of money for the car, but I don’t think this is one I want to part with.

Comment

M Roadsters are off the chart right now also. I just can't see me replacing it down the road with anything I would like better. I literally saw a 01 with 27000 miles listed for 56000 last night. While a lot of us think hes nuts, it will be interesting to see what it goes for.
                      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                        M Roadsters are off the chart right now also. I just can't see me replacing it down the road with anything I would like better. I literally saw a 01 with 27000 miles listed for 56000 last night. While a lot of us think hes nuts, it will be interesting to see what it goes for.
                        As in 2001?

Maybe if it came with a trailer and an F250 to tow the the thing around.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          As in 2001?

Maybe if it came with a trailer and an F250 to tow the the thing around.
                          They are bring 25-35k all day with average miles. The coupes have gotten stupid also. I missed one in Dallas last year that was 16k, it would flip for 25k easy now. The guys on the M Roadster site are even amazed about how well the damn things are selling. You can't give a regular Z3 away, but tack that M on and it's nutz. They have improved a little but still not anywhere close to the M. Fun, super reliable cars and were about 12-20k last year all day or maybe a couple of years ago. Kind of reminds me of the original Cobra.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Yeah the BMW M roadster and clown shoe are bringing stupid money right now. Hell even Honda S2000s are near impossible to find for under 20k now! My wife totaled her Acura RL around Christmas and when I shopped for a replacement, ones in way worse shape with almost double the miles are well over double what I paid for hers like 4 years ago.

As for the C6Zs, yes they are going up and up and up. My buddy got a 12 ZR1 last year with all the options and super low miles for 52k and he is getting offers all the time for 80k+.
                            Buddy just sold his blown up engine 2009 C6 Z06 that is in beautiful shape otherwise for $40k! A clean running one will run you at least 45k and some are as high as 100k and people are getting it!
                            Monday a 2000 mile old 2019 ZR1 just sold for $152,000!

Comment

Yeah the BMW M roadster and clown shoe are bringing stupid money right now. Hell even Honda S2000s are near impossible to find for under 20k now! My wife totaled her Acura RL around Christmas and when I shopped for a replacement, ones in way worse shape with almost double the miles are well over double what I paid for hers like 4 years ago.

As for the C6Zs, yes they are going up and up and up. My buddy got a 12 ZR1 last year with all the options and super low miles for 52k and he is getting offers all the time for 80k+.
                              Buddy just sold his blown up engine 2009 C6 Z06 that is in beautiful shape otherwise for $40k! A clean running one will run you at least 45k and some are as high as 100k and people are getting it!
                              Monday a 2000 mile old 2019 ZR1 just sold for $152,000!
                              Mine has 53k miles, a touch over 600 at the tire, and the paint looks absolutely fantastic after a fresh ceramic coating. I dont think I'll get $40k though. People think the 06 and 07 is worth a little less because of the trans.

$45k man? I wonder
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

09 with 20k. also right at six to the wheels. whose dyno did you make six on?

ha, i think most of the fastest ones have t56s in them when i actually paid attention.

i would seriously consider it if someone waived the cash in my face, but i do not even know what my fuck it number is though.

Comment

Working...
                                X