I know its a Mustang site but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
    09 with 20k. also right at six to the wheels. whose dyno did you make six on?

ha, i think most of the fastest ones have t56s in them when i actually paid attention.

i would seriously consider it if someone waived the cash in my face, but i do not even know what my fuck it number is though.
    I’m sure if you PM Reggie strout he’ll make you the deal of the century.

Comment

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
      09 with 20k. also right at six to the wheels. whose dyno did you make six on?

ha, i think most of the fastest ones have t56s in them when i actually paid attention.

i would seriously consider it if someone waived the cash in my face, but i do not even know what my fuck it number is though.
      Take what you want from this thread.
      C6 Corvette ZR1 & Z06 - MMS 265 build. 640rwhp/542rwtq N/A pump gas 91 octane. - Just wrapped up a build for a friend/customer using Tony Mamo aka Mamo Motorsports complete top end kit. Build is as follows- MMS 265cc ported heads MMS Stage 3.5 comp cam Manton custom length pushrods Johnson short travel lifters MMS...
      DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Have yall seen the newer vettes? lol!

They should just stop making them. They're working their way towards the fast and the furious.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post

They should just stop making them. They're working their way towards the fast and the furious.
          What?

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
            Mine has 53k miles, a touch over 600 at the tire, and the paint looks absolutely fantastic after a fresh ceramic coating. I dont think I'll get $40k though. People think the 06 and 07 is worth a little less because of the trans.

$45k man? I wonder
            Talk to me goose!!!! I am entertaining the idea of getting one

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
              Talk to me goose!!!! I am entertaining the idea of getting one
              I'm over in rendon, come check it out. If you still have my number feel free to text me. It's a nasty bitch. I'm waiting on some new side marker lights to arrive from VetteLights. Once those are replaced it'll get listed. I picked up a 67 yesterday so this one's gotta go
              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

I'm over in rendon, come check it out. If you still have my number feel free to text me. It's a nasty bitch. I'm waiting on some new side marker lights to arrive from VetteLights. Once those are replaced it'll get listed. I picked up a 67 yesterday so this one's gotta go
                Just texted you, I moved to WA state send me some pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                  Just texted you, I moved to WA state send me some pictures!
                  Speakin of, we've not chatted since I'd moved up here and you were talkin about it. Text me if you get a few, I'm curious to see how yall are likin it up here.

Comment

What ya mean? People are selling used ones with 2-3k miles on them for 110k+ alll day every day. The new Vette prices are just stupid.
                    Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Mine has 53k miles, a touch over 600 at the tire, and the paint looks absolutely fantastic after a fresh ceramic coating. I dont think I'll get $40k though. People think the 06 and 07 is worth a little less because of the trans.

$45k man? I wonder
                      I dont know that I could really get 40k for mine but honestly at 40K I wouldnt want to sell it. I have 20K into the engine, another 4k in fuel system, 7k in blower, 12k in trans/rear/axle/spindles/bearings and then all the other stuff like the big Willwoood brakes and Silvers coilovers and the one off wheels..... I couldnt duplicate the car for under 60k again.

Its also nice that its now doing just over 1200 rwhp From 5000-7700 RPM the cars acceleration is very Tesla like only it will keep doing it way past 200. Dunno what its top speed is but i am sure it isnt stable to it. LOL Even with the wing and wide fenders and the lower air deflectors and the new hood on the way with the heat extractor that also gives 400lbs downforce.
                      Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                        What?
                        so you haven't seen them

How does "ugly ferrari wannabe" sound? Guess I've just never been a vette fan. If I had to take one, it would have to be the C4. They don't look half bad. All the rest are styled like they badly wish they were italian.
                        WH

Comment

so you haven't seen them

How does "ugly ferrari wannabe" sound? Guess I've just never been a vette fan. If I had to take one, it would have to be the C4. They don't look half bad. All the rest are styled like they badly wish they were italian.
                          Go jump in your Fiero and crank that Snow song Informer.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            lmfao

Comment

INFORMER blah na na na bla I lick your boom boom now

Comment

LMFAO! Now thats stuck in my head
                                Last edited by LaserSVT; 10-20-2021, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X