Retiring, house and business for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retiring, house and business for sale

Finally retiring after 32 years in auto repair. Having a new house built in Tennessee. Google 9999 FM 751 Quinlan TX for listing on house and property details and pictures. Business is not listed but I will sell the business main tools and customer list for additional amount, which would include the latest addition of the alignment machine and rack. I have been in business for 32 years and have a really good customer base and has been very lucrative working it by myself. Someone looking to scale down to a smaller auto repair business or to an individual who wants to start or own a really good repair shop, this is a great opportunity. Can contact me shop 903-359-4339 cell 972-552-0237 or contact agent Michelle on listing. Don Smith DC SHOP

Congrats on retirement, and welcome to TN!

You end up in middle or east TN?

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
      Congrats on retirement, and welcome to TN!

You end up in middle or east TN?
      Monterey which I think is middle TN

Comment

why tennessee why not somewhere else? btw congrats

Comment

Originally posted by DC COBRA View Post
          Monterey which I think is middle TN
          That's a good place. Close enough to Cookeville but still in the country.

As to why TN, I think it's one of the better states to retire to. I know have a constant influx of customers retiring here. Just had one from new York and he said his property taxes just broke $12k last year. He's about 1 hour from Nashville, much bigger house, and $800 a year property taxes. No state income tax, no emissions outside of Nashville metro, and nice year round weather.

Middle to east TN is super nice. I like rural West TN, super cheap land, good weather, low taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post

super cheap land, good weather, low taxes.
            That's how we feel about where we live. Beautiful area, lots to do outdoors, mild winters, small town life. Also few hours from the beach(South) and the same distance (North) to the Smokies.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
              That's how we feel about where we live. Beautiful area, lots to do outdoors, mild winters, small town life. Also few hours from the beach(South) and the same distance (North) to the Smokies.
              Where are you at now?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                Where are you at now?

An hour outside Tuscaloosa.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  An hour outside Tuscaloosa.
                  Ah ok. Last I knew was up north.

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                    Ah ok. Last I knew was up north.

Yeah I got laid off work and we decided to sell the house and move down south back to a red state, red county, red town and for all of the reasons above. We love it. Been here almost a year now. PA has turned into a liberal shit hole for the most part.

Comment

My parents live in Doyle, TN about 30 minutes south of Cookeville. It's beautiful out there. Lots and lots of people moving out there to retire just like my parents did. Congrats on the retirement!
                      --Marcus

Comment

Nice place. Floors are checkered throughout lol
                        WH

Comment

TTT
                          Anybody interested in a nice house, nice garage for the toys and a nice man cave or showroom?
                          Also a complete auto repair business available.
                          Also very close, less than 3/4 mile from Lake Tawakoni, very nice East Texas lake
                          Last edited by DC COBRA; 08-21-2021, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Could you delay your retirement about 8 years? If so, I could buy then after my kids are adults - too anchored where I'm at right now. Nice setup, good price
                            Originally posted by MR EDD
                            U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                              Could you delay your retirement about 8 years? If so, I could buy then after my kids are adults - too anchored where I'm at right now. Nice setup, good price
                              Sure, no problem just don't think my body will last that long. HA HA Why wait it going to be alot more expensive if you do, everything will be.

Comment

Working...
                              X