This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    I believe Al accepted your bet, on his quarterly bonus being larger than your savings account. You're the one that was too scared to post it up after he accepted.
    You'd be wrong. He side stepped the issue like he does alot. He made sure to through out the 47k figure like it was suppose to impress me. Just like the 650million dollar deal he closed and the "I'm going to be on a boat" and yall say i talk about money. Oh but he always made a killing in the stock market today.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
      Come on you think I'm just going to waste it. It's going to be so much funnier to demoralize one of the so called heavy hitters on the board. Pun intended. I don't see what guys are scared of. Just ask Roscoe and Al. I'm a broke dick union worker that doesn't have a penny to his name, but no one wants to make a bet.... It's always funny to hear the old I made a killing in the stock market today line. No body ever says I made xx in the market today it's always A KILLING. My all time favorite is no one ever loses money on the stock market especially on the internet. You never hear of the guy saying holly shit I lost my ass.
      It is ok if you don't understand the stock market, it really is, no need to get all defensive!
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

You'd be wrong. He side stepped the issue like he does alot. He made sure to through out the 47k figure like it was suppose to impress me. Just like the 650million dollar deal he closed and the "I'm going to be on a boat" and yall say i talk about money. Oh but he always made a killing in the stock market today.
        You said my 47K number was bullshit, I said put your money where your mouth is. Then your pussy ass started deflecting with nonsense. Lol
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

If you want them to shut up about it, post what you've got or sit the fuck down. "What's it worth to you" is just a diversionary tactic on your part. We really don't give a fuck, but obviously you're seeking validation from someone. Nut up or shut up.

I don't have a dog in this fight, but this constant "NUH-UH, YOU!" bullshit is exactly that. Bullshit. Don't try to weasel out of it by trying to make it a bet, just post up your shit and roll on about your day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            You said my 47K number was bullshit, I said put your money where your mouth is. Then your pussy ass started deflecting with nonsense. Lol
            Exactly.
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• I like how he keeps telling me I never take his bet.

Fact is, I've never been presented with a bet. It was always "pay me $5k to see my W2".

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                I like how he keeps telling me I never take his bet.

Fact is, I've never been presented with a bet. It was always "pay me $5k to see my W2".
                I'm not sure he understands how a bet actually works.

Then again, maybe he is really smart and hoping someone will send him $5,000 to show his W2 (which has a gross income of $51,000). Might be time to buy more hardwood floors or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
                  I like how he keeps telling me I never take his bet.

I'll put in $1, maybe he can buy a new couch with it.

Comment

I never said it was bullshit. I said you threw that number out there like it was suppose to impress me. Remember I said big deal I had an atm reciept in my pocket for more than that. Being that you've made alot of claims in the past I'm just taking notice and trying to see what is fact or fiction. What island are you posting from? What body of water are you currently in? I've watched you long enough to see your posting style. You like to drop in sprinkle some glitter in the air so your cronies can be amazed and just like that you're gone.

Comment

I never said it was bullshit. I said you threw that number out there like it was suppose to impress me. Remember I said big deal I had an atm reciept in my pocket for more than that. Being that you've made alot of claims in the past I'm just taking notice and trying to see what is fact or fiction. What island are you posting from? What body of water are you currently in? I've watched you long enough to see your posting style. You like to drop in sprinkle some glidder in the air so your cronies can be amazed and just like that you're gone.
                      huh?

Comment

I'll put in $1, maybe he can buy a new couch with it.
                        Post up your digs man. I'd like to see what a 500k+ house looks like in real life. Right now I can only see the plans of my next house that are being worked on. Who knows I might see something I like.

Comment

I never said it was bullshit. I said you threw that number out there like it was suppose to impress me. Remember I said big deal I had an atm reciept in my pocket for more than that. Being that you've made alot of claims in the past I'm just taking notice and trying to see what is fact or fiction. What island are you posting from? What body of water are you currently in? I've watched you long enough to see your posting style. You like to drop in sprinkle some glidder in the air so your cronies can be amazed and just like that you're gone.

??

Comment

• Come on Al. I mean if you bonus 150k+ a year your salary must be at least 300k. Plus I heard your wife makes more than you. So if you ain't living in a 500k plus house you're slumming it.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                              ??

??

Comment

Come on Al. I mean if you bonus 150k+ a year your salary must be at least 300k. Plus I heard your wife makes more than you. So if you ain't living in a 500k plus house you're slumming it.
                                Explains your lavishly furnished abode. Money can't buy taste, but it sure can buy a badass cow skin rug.

And your statement makes no sense at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X