X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• W....o....w...z....e....r....s!

Comment

• I'm not surprised at all to see him in something neo-eclectic, though the splash of cape cod with the pillars seems a tad on the contrived side. It's a decent looking house, but it's really just derivative of previous styles that would look more appropriate as a modern starter home in Rhode Island than in central Texas. Schertz is no Providence. FreightTrain, you were asking if I read?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
        This thread reminds me of the good old days. Well done, gents. Well done.
        This thread makes me think of ol Pattymelt.
        "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
        http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
        Factory Five MK4 Cobra
        Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
        http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
        www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
          This thread makes me think of ol Pattymelt.

He did my taxes this year.

Comment

He did my taxes this year.
            See you in 10-20!

Comment

• I guess I shouldn't expected anything less of this site. I'll talk shit with the best of them and you won't find me getting all butt hurt over folks posting personal shit on the web, but it's still bs. The folks doing the posting would cry like little girls if their wife and personal info was posted. I personally think thats a fucking cheap shot and if you want to talk shit thats fine, but make it about me don't bring my wife or child into it to try to get the upper hand. That's a bitch move. Also I think the ownership of this website better get it reeled in because this place will screw with the wrong person one day and it won't be pretty when lawyers get involved. Just like that whole Dan Bishop deal. I thought that was a very low blow.

I've talked plenty of shit on this site and it's given me great entertainment over the years and you'd think I'd hate most of the memembers here, but thats not the case. I'm not the type to hold ill will against anyone. That's why I've helped out several members over the years with donations and helping anyone that's ever PMed me about getting jobs. I've made phone calls and stuck my kneck out on the line for complete strangers and I'd do it again.

To the folks still running their mouths it's funny how you can talk shit, but won't post up what you got. That's what gets on my nerves about this place. Say all you want about my house, but it was my first home I bought in my early twentys. I bought it by myself and paid for it with my money. I didn't have to get married to be able to afford it. Why don't some of you post up where you were living at age 23?

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                I guess I shouldn't expected anything less of this site. I'll talk shit with the best of them and you won't find me getting all butt hurt over folks posting personal shit on the web, but it's still bs. The folks doing the posting would cry like little girls if their wife and personal info was posted. I personally think thats a fucking cheap shot and if you want to talk shit thats fine, but make it about me don't bring my wife or child into it to try to get the upper hand. That's a bitch move. Also I think the ownership of this website better get it reeled in because this place will screw with the wrong person one day and it won't be pretty when lawyers get involved. Just like that whole Dan Bishop deal. I thought that was a very low blow.

I've talked plenty of shit on this site and it's given me great entertainment over the years and you'd think I'd hate most of the memembers here, but thats not the case. I'm not the type to hold ill will against anyone. That's why I've helped out several members over the years with donations and helping anyone that's ever PMed me about getting jobs. I've made phone calls and stuck my kneck out on the line for complete strangers and I'd do it again.

To the folks still running their mouths it's funny how you can talk shit, but won't post up what you got. That's what gets on my nerves about this place. Say all you want about my house, but it was my first home I bought in my early twentys. I bought it by myself and paid for it with my money. I didn't have to get married to be able to afford it. Why don't some of you post up where you were living at age 23?

lmgdao, that head must be 5 feet thick. YOU lied. YOU brought this on. YOUR biggest problem, is YOU. Jesus, you must have the tiniest cock on the planet.

Comment

• God dammit.. I just made it to page 10 and apparently still haven't hit the "good" stuff. I guess I am just going to have to miss out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                    God dammit.. I just made it to page 10 and apparently still haven't hit the "good" stuff. I guess I am just going to have to miss out.

Power out of it you vag. What else do you have to do tonight, cook Leah dinner?

Comment

• Originally posted by FreightTrain View Post
                      I guess I shouldn't expected anything less of this site. I'll talk shit with the best of them and you won't find me getting all butt hurt over folks posting personal shit on the web, but it's still bs. The folks doing the posting would cry like little girls if their wife and personal info was posted. I personally think thats a fucking cheap shot and if you want to talk shit thats fine, but make it about me don't bring my wife or child into it to try to get the upper hand. That's a bitch move. Also I think the ownership of this website better get it reeled in because this place will screw with the wrong person one day and it won't be pretty when lawyers get involved. Just like that whole Dan Bishop deal. I thought that was a very low blow.

LMFAO! Fuck you, you chump bitch.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• shut up bitch. take this asswhipping like a man, learn to stop lying and i imagine your will fit right back into place here in the family. for a bunch a poorboy lowlife assholes on the whole we are a rather forgiving bunch.

Dumbed down version.

1. admit defeat
                        2. quit lying
                        3. dont try to impress us with fabricated bullshit
                        4. wait for the next full of shit dumbass to come along and pile on to that "trainwreck"
                        5. when in doubt from here on out always refer to rule #2 and work your way back down.

god bless.
                        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          shut up bitch. take this asswhipping like a man, learn to stop lying and i imagine your will fit right back into place here in the family. for a bunch a poorboy lowlife assholes on the whole we are a rather forgiving bunch.

Dumbed down version.

1. admit defeat
                          2. quit lying
                          3. dont try to impress us with fabricated bullshit
                          4. wait for the next full of shit dumbass to come along and pile on to that "trainwreck"
                          5. when in doubt from here on out always refer to rule #2 and work your way back down.

god bless.
                          Hey, valet, junior needs a ride home from the soccer game!
                          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                          dont downshift!!
                          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• I tried rating this a 6th star, but it stops at 5.

Comment

Ballin' ass baller with a 150k house and a 6000 square foot yard!
                              I was wondering about this when I read FT bragging about the size of his living room. The house I had in Texas I too could brag about how big my living room was. It was something like 30X20. Problem is it was about 90% of the entire fucking house.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                                Hey, valet, junior needs a ride home from the soccer game!
                                it was baseball tonight. he went 4/4 at the plate and got a force out at 3rd.

dick.

god bless.
                                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X