DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > The Back Porch > The Smackatorium

The Smackatorium Warning! Enter at your own risk! It's mostly unmoderated sh*t talking. You have been warned. Let the smack talk commence!

Old 04-25-2018, 08:40 AM   #81
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you
VIP Member

Naynay, do I need to bring you a chunky blond white girl? I got a young one for you. I popped her cherry awhile back but then she got a job at a restaurant and she likes to eat so she put on about 50lbs; she is 6ft so the weight doesn't hang on her as badly as it would on others but she started on the thic side of things before the 50lbs so I don't want her anymore. Now she mostly dates negros, has low self esteem, daddy issues, and hates her mother, but still sucks dick like a tornado and loves cum on her face.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:08 AM   #82
Broncojohnny
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
Naynay, do I need to bring you a chunky blond white girl? I got a young one for you. I popped her cherry awhile back but then she got a job at a restaurant and she likes to eat so she put on about 50lbs; she is 6ft so the weight doesn't hang on her as badly as it would on others but she started on the thic side of things before the 50lbs so I don't want her anymore. Now she mostly dates negros, has low self esteem, daddy issues, and hates her mother, but still sucks dick like a tornado and loves cum on her face.
She needs to gain another hundred before he will be interested.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 09:12 AM   #83
svauto-erotic855
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojohnny View Post
She needs to gain another hundred before he will be interested.
I don't think that her ego or her ankles would tolerate another 100lbs. She has already started running in the hope that I will start doing her again and blows up my phone every night when she knows that I am at home.
Old 04-25-2018, 09:14 AM   #84
Broncojohnny
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
I don't think that her ego or her ankles would tolerate another 100lbs. She has already started running in the hope that I will start doing her again and blows up my phone every night when she knows that I am at home.
Running the Katy trail? Fits the description of half the hogs out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 09:20 AM   #85
svauto-erotic855
VIP Member

No; she lives near Campbell Rd and Lauder Ln in Richardson and I am kind of desperate to pass her to someone else before I get weak and fuck her again. I drive past there on Wednesdays and the urge to stop for a blowjob is constantly on my mind.

Edit: I trained her the way I like them so she is a dirty little bitch. She is pretty much down for anything if anyone wants to woo her.

Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 04-25-2018 at 09:27 AM.
svauto-erotic855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 09:43 AM   #86
naynay
Jigga Who?

first i get made fun of for getting too much pussy and not settling for 1 piece of ass the rest of my life, now i am being accused of not getting enough pussy. you guys are rich!

naynay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 09:53 AM   #87
svauto-erotic855
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by naynay View Post
first i get made fun of for getting too much pussy and not settling for 1 piece of ass the rest of my life, now i am being accused of not getting enough pussy. you guys are rich!
I never said any of that. I was just going to bring you something to play with in case you're feeling depressed about your wife leaving.
Old 04-25-2018, 11:34 AM   #88
naynay
Jigga Who?

i'm good!

naynay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2018, 11:38 AM   #89
svauto-erotic855
VIP Member

^^^^ I'll trade you for a few hours.

I'm happy to see that you've gotten away from white women, the ones that will fuck black dudes are crazier than most and are usually nothing but problems.

Tags
just hardcore maga?, nay #1 prison wife, nay chick ugly as fuk, naynay the shitlord, projecting troll, troll la la, wife went republican