X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        I have zero doubt that this is a fabrication and nothing but a delay tactic and to smear Kavanaugh. This woman had 36 years to say something, yet didn't. Why? Because nothing happened. The left desperately needs to keep another right leaning Justice on the Supreme Court. A left Supreme Court is their ticket to override any decision made in our country. If they get control of that, our country is done for. That is their goal and will do ANYTHING to keep the right from getting it done.
        I agree 100%.
        I just thought it was being handled pretty well. The "normal" people of this world know its a total farce and we're discussing it as such. When Trump went on offense, it became about his statements. The media has their Trump Tweet of the week to bash him on. I just thought the Ford deal was rolling along OK without his getting on offense.

EDIT- Just got home and was reading some stuff on the internet. I guess so much other crazy shit has gone on today that the left isn't even bashing Trump over his tweets.. So, time has told.. No biggie.
        Last edited by dcs13; 09-21-2018, 03:13 PM. Reason: added

Comment

• They know that they don't have the votes in the Senate based on political lines, so they are dividing by sex. If they can plant seeds of doubt in just a few of the Senate voters so that he isn't voted in, then they've accomplished their goal.

This is the same strategy that they use against the US citizens.

Comment

• Comment

• "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Comment

• Is there a source on this ? I'd like to explore further..

Originally posted by helosailor View Post

Comment

• More proof that this issue is nothing but a fabricated, dirty tactic; orchestrated by the same bitch that has been involved in many other democratic schemes, such as the Anita Hill and Bork Supreme Court cases.

Comment

• Comment

• Ford sounds like a totally innocent young girl that was never involved in partying and sexual freedom.

I'm about the same age and, in all honesty, I can relate to a lot of the things that this video mentions. It was a great time to be a teenager before AIDS hit the scene.

Comment

• I can't believe we're even fucking talking about this. The fact that we are gives them more than they deserve. He should just be in there already, its not like they can do anything to stop it. You know he's going in when all is said and done.
                          WH

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                              Ford sounds like a totally innocent young girl that was never involved in partying and sexual freedom.

I'm about the same age and, in all honesty, I can relate to a lot of the things that this video mentions. It was a great time to be a teenager before AIDS hit the scene.

Is there one of these vids without the annoying fucked up robot voice? News without the internet long ass commercial voice would be nice.

Comment

Working...
                              X