Now that he's not around....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that he's not around....

I am really starting to miss the quips with Freighttrain. Todd, can you come back, please?

This is the newer, kinder DFWm...

1st!!!

Comment

You shut your whore mouth right now. Let the peasant wallow in his own self pity.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        You shut your whore mouth right now. Let the peasant wallow in his own self pity.
        I though peasant meant you were poor..... isn't he CHOOOOOCHOOOOO rich?

Comment

Please don't tell anyone else I have a whore mouth...

Comment

I'm a fIrm believer in Talisman's theory on the procession of stupidity. Someone will fill his place. We have several candidates, they just need to grow a little more bold.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
              I though peasant meant you were poor..... isn't he CHOOOOOCHOOOOO rich?
              He thought he was chooooochooooo$$$$. We knocked him down to where he belongs, which is why he hasn't been back. Well, he's still reading the site. He just stopped posting completely.

Originally posted by Roscoe View Post
              Please don't tell anyone else I have a whore mouth...
              I hate to be the one to tell you this, but they already know, and it's not my fault. I was late to the party.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but they already know, and it's not my fault. I was late to the party.
                Everyone else came!
                Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                dont downshift!!
                Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

i used to work with a guy named Todd. I started calling him Cod because i thought it was funny. they everyone started calling him Cod. then he quit.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

He'll be back. He is just busy arranging all the new Star wall art he and his wife picked up at Traders Village.

Comment

He thought he was chooooochooooo$$$$. We knocked him down to where he belongs, which is why he hasn't been back. Well, he's still reading the site. He just stopped posting completely.
                      Damn it what did i miss!!!! Wait does that mean he was lying about the crazy dog house parties he would throw??

Comment

Originally posted by Randy View Post
                        Damn it what did i miss!!!! Wait does that mean he was lying about the crazy dog house parties he would throw??

20 pages of infamy.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          i used to work with a guy named Todd. I started calling him Cod because i thought it was funny. they everyone started calling him Cod. then he quit.

god bless.
                          My dad had a good friend named Colman. He started calling him C-man, untill one night while drinking at a bbq he called him semen.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I miss him like a toothache.

Comment

I really miss both the train boys. I enjoyed reading about how rich they were. Made me have some hope in life that I too could drive a train one day.

Comment

Working...
                              X