What's for breakfast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's for breakfast?

Weekends are our days off, so typically we make a big breakfast, on Saturday it's scrambled eggs, peppered bacon, Owens HOT sausage patties or lil Smokey's.
    On Sunday it's eggs over medium, diced potatos, hot salsa, same meats as above with Kroger flour tortillas.

Though today I'm throwing a 2-inch Ribeye on the grill with scrambled eggs and biscuits. I bought a three pk of Ribeyes from Sam's and I had one left over that's been wet aging in the fridge.

What say y'all...
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

yesterday was Chilaquiles and Carne G from Gonzalez's

Today was Whataburger

Comment

Fuck I love Whataburgers jap-bisquits
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

scrambled eggs, jimmy dean sausage, and toast.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Weekends are our days off, so typically we make a big breakfast, on Saturday it's scrambled eggs, peppered bacon, Owens HOT sausage patties or lil Smokey's.
          On Sunday it's eggs over medium, diced potatos, hot salsa, same meats as above with Kroger flour tortillas.

Though today I'm throwing a 2-inch Ribeye on the grill with scrambled eggs and biscuits. I bought a three pk of Ribeyes from Sam's and I had one left over that's been wet aging in the fridge.

What say y'all...
          I'm on my way over!!!

Comment

Fucker
            I did not know this
            Our UFC deal is off!!!!!

Comment

If we have company, I will usually make soft scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, biscuits, cream gravy made with the bacon grease, and some sort of sausage (breakfast/chorizo/hot links). If it's just me and the wife there are a couple of great greasy spoons around.

Comment

Today we had steel cut oats with blueberries and these veggie patty things (from Costco) you bake, but after baked, I fried em up in the pan to brown a little. Kinda healthy alternative to sausage patties!

Yesterday we had scrambled eggs with hatch chili peppers, sliced tomatoes and onions mixed in, and the same veggie patty thngs and whole wheat toast.

Oh yeah, and my new favorite AM drink, almond milk with coconut, this shit is fucking good! I don't even buy milk any more, the unsweetened almond blend is great in cereal too.
                Best thing for me, very low carbs per serving!

Comment

Weekends are usually leftovers like fajita meat w/eggs thrown in with a coors light.
                  Where do they milk the almonds? Never saw one with teets

Comment

usually buy a bundle of migas tacos to last through the week, pork chops and eggs are always good, or just a smoothie

Comment

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                      Weekends are usually leftovers like fajita meat w/eggs thrown in with a coors light.
                      Where do they milk the almonds? Never saw one with teets

You need small hands and a magnifying glass.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        If we have company, I will usually make soft scrambled eggs with cheese, bacon, biscuits, cream gravy made with the bacon grease, and some sort of sausage (breakfast/chorizo/hot links). If it's just me and the wife there are a couple of great greasy spoons around.
                        I'm coming over tomorrow, have my breakfast ready!
                        Originally posted by talisman
                        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                        Originally posted by AdamLX
                        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        Because fuck you, that's why
                        Originally posted by 80coupe
                        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                        Originally posted by Rick Modena
                        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Torchy's...at 2pm

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                            yesterday was Chilaquiles and Carne G from Gonzalez's

Today was Whataburger
                            Damn that sounds good (the Gonzalez's). Which one did you go to?

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                              Damn that sounds good (the Gonzalez's). Which one did you go to?
                              There is more than one Gonzales restaurant? And the only one I know of is in Oak Cliff Texas on Jefferson.

Comment

Working...
                              X