• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*over 60
    THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by CWO View Post
      I thought you'd grow out of this by now.

Every. Damn. Time.
      Haha this is awesome.

Comment

Good one. You're over 50 years old and you keep falling for the same trick, trick. You should be embarrassed, but you're not. Sad.
        Yes indeed, there are some really, really original tricks to "fall for" in this playpen, clockwork. So many original tricks in fact, I should be in awe, not embarrassed. Question, clockwork...how does one go about actually getting embarrassed by anything presented on this site?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          Haha this is awesome.
          It is awesome, and original.

Haha somewhat less awesome however than the bitch-slapping you've received from the keyboard of svo in the "rocket science" thread.

Comment

I just can't

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
              It is awesome, and original.

Haha somewhat less awesome however than the bitch-slapping you've received from the keyboard of svo in the "rocket science" thread.
              the thread you stayed out of because of a lack of any technical/engineering ideology? that one was good. i know ruffdaddy to be an actual engineer, and i know svo is well versed in fuel. you? mailman.
              THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by naynay View Post
                the thread you stayed out of because of a lack of any technical/engineering ideology? that one was good. i know ruffdaddy to be an actual engineer, and i know svo is well versed in fuel. you? mailman.
                I now stay out of most threads on this site, except to contribute tags of course, largely due to a lack of any real interest on my part. Nothing new there turd wrangler. You however are forced to stay out of all threads outside of this playpen because of your banishment to this hole for being a cunt. Pathetic that you even feel the need to bother with it.

Comment

im a cunt who upsets the site owner so much by words.

the rest of the site is your safe space. if you wanna step in the lions den, prepare to get bit.

bitch.
                  THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                    I now stay out of most threads on this site, except to contribute tags of course, largely due to a lack of any real interest on my part. Nothing new there turd wrangler. You however are forced to stay out of all threads outside of this playpen because of your banishment to this hole for being a cunt. Pathetic that you even feel the need to bother with it.
                    I tend to believe you don't post as much because you're not funny and your posts are typically childish and immature.

your response: You'll use my words, rearrange them, add a few of your own, and attempt to use them against me. You'll use a cutesy pet name or some type of remark that you think is clever but it is just sad.

Comment

...prepare to get bit.
                      Lol

I tend to believe you don't post as much because you're not funny and your posts are typically childish and immature.

your response: You'll use my words, rearrange them, add a few of your own, and attempt to use them against me. You'll use a cutesy pet name or some type of remark that you think is clever but it is just sad.
                      That's almost embarrassing, clockwork. Too bad it's simply boring instead.

Comment

Close enough. If this were blackjack, I'd stand.

Comment

*****crickets*****

Comment

I'm leaning towards Clockworks synopsis...

god bless.
                            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Absolutely, Elvis, and according to clockwork I should feel embarrassed. But I don't...sad isn't it?

Comment

bitch.
                                LMAO! That pic, demeanor and your word choice it all makes sense!

Comment

Working...
                                X