Cosigned on student loan - am i screwed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    Hahahaha blew up in my face?!?! As in worked exactly as intended?
    LOL. Alrighty, you miserable prick!

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      You're not listening to the liquor, Randy
      What do you get when you plant shit seeds?

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
        We’re still friends enough that he’d come over and wrench on my Mustang if I asked him to. He’d of course tell me multiple times while he was here that he intends to pay the bill and then never pay it.

and I’m fairly certain my wife would disapprove of that plan, even if it got us out from under this debt.
        Why does she have to know?

Comment

lawyered up yet? you should procrastinate some more and keep making payments.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            lawyered up yet? you should procrastinate some more and keep making payments.
            I contacted an attorney about two hours after starting this thread. Still waiting on a call back. I'll hit them up again this afternoon.

Comment

So wrong in many ways and your still friends with him. Still waiting on wife nudes and Facebook page. Maybe dfwmustang Facebook can friend request her

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                So wrong in many ways and your still friends with him. Still waiting on wife nudes and Facebook page. Maybe dfwmustang Facebook can friend request her
                We were inseparable as kids, through high school and for a little while after high school. Now we see each other maybe 3 times every 2 years and we pretty much only text when I blow him up about the student loan.

What grown man has a facebook page? And, for the record, last I knew his wife made one of those shared FB pages for them as a couple.

Comment

We were inseparable as kids, through high school and for a little while after high school. Now we see each other maybe 3 times every 2 years and we pretty much only text when I blow him up about the student loan.

What grown man has a facebook page? And, for the record, last I knew his wife made one of those shared FB pages for them as a couple.
                  Post up their FB info. I bet I close the deal in less than a month.

Comment

I contacted an attorney about two hours after starting this thread. Still waiting on a call back. I'll hit them up again this afternoon.
                    Keep us updated. I'm curious as to how this ends up.

What grown man has a facebook page?
                    Plenty of people do. Not everybody is a drama queen Facebook whore although I know my fare share of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      Keep us updated. I'm curious as to how this ends up.
                      For sure. If my story can help someone else in the same boat, so be it.

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                      Plenty of people do. Not everybody is a drama queen Facebook whore although I know my fare share of them.
                      I have a facebook account. I was spending too much time on there plus I got sick and tired of the drama and politics so I suspended my account a couple of years ago. It's been really nice not having that to deal with.

Comment

• Man, I really hope this works out for you with an attorney. I've trusted people before and got burned so reading this thread kind of reopens those wounds and makes me want to cut someone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          Can you beat his ass, if not, I can do it for you. You pay my bail and attorneys. I'm 6'5" 280, I can do a good job.
                          You're just tall and fat. You'll lose.
                          WH

Comment

• Originally posted by GeorgeG. View Post
                            Man, I really hope this works out for you with an attorney. I've trusted people before and got burned so reading this thread kind of reopens those wounds and makes me want to cut someone.
                            That's a pretty good description of the emotion every time I think about this.

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            I chuckled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              $50 says you wont fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                                $50 says you wont fight him.
                                Now we're talkin'.

Comment