• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Ahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Bernie's running for President again.

Comment

• Comment

• ^^^
                yeah science!

Comment

• I can't even make sense of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                    I can't even make sense of that.
                    This is the kind of crap you get when feelings are more valuable than facts. Emotion >>>> science now.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                      I have a really cute Dyke for a neighbor. I may try to sweet-talk her into sucking on my woman penis after I put on a dress. Sure hope she goes for it.
                      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• wat.

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          I have a really cute Dyke for a neighbor. I may try to sweet-talk her into sucking on my woman penis after I put on a dress. Sure hope she goes for it.
                          Make sure to call her trans-phobic if she refuses.

Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                            Make sure to call her trans-phobic if she refuses.
                            Why is it always about a man sucking a trans dude’s chic dick whenever these clowns speak? Why isn’t it ever about a dude shoving it into a trans dudes woman cornhole? Or slamming some trans chic’s dude cunt?

Didn’t Orwell warn us about doublespeak. The people trying to argue these points are science deniers, so your “green new deal” is a bunch of non-science backed BS too.

Comment

• The 404 page on President Trumps website leads to this picture

Certified Website of Donald J. Trump For President 2024. America's comeback starts right now. Join our movement to Make America Great Again!

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X