X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m following too..
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

• has the season already started? I don't have cable out in the boonies and my internet sucks too so I feel like I've been cut off from civilization. I'll probably catch it on Netflix next year.

Comment

• I'm following. Negan going down is about as far as I read in the comics so no idea how it's split off. I'm actually digging how it's going and can see how it's building up. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

What I'm not enjoying so much is Fear the Walking Dead. WTF happened with that show?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
          I'm following. Negan going down is about as far as I read in the comics so no idea how it's split off. I'm actually digging how it's going and can see how it's building up. Can't wait to see how this turns out.

What I'm not enjoying so much is Fear the Walking Dead. WTF happened with that show?
          Just watched it.. yea building up well
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by johnboy View Post
            Rick only has 2 episodes left under contract and will die soon
            He won't die, I suspect he is an A and fly away with Judith and the helicopter people. Which will allow him to return for a couple of episodes and/or upon the conclusion of the show.

which could allow Negan to take the place of Rick for some of the episodes.

The other thing to remember is that Maggies contract end this season and she has been shopping for another job

Comment

• I really thought that was Dwight killing the saviors!
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

• for those who have watched and are curious..

Rick is going to be the center of a triology of movies for AMC that pick up in the helicopter ride. Should start filming next year Gimple said.

What a weird 10 year time jump during an episode.

Comment

• That show is still on?

I still say if you cut out all the awful low grade conversation filler, you might have 4 seasons worth. And it would be a hell of a lot better.
                  Last edited by Gasser64; 11-05-2018, 08:41 PM.
                  WH

Comment

• Originally posted by zachary View Post
                    for those who have watched and are curious..

Rick is going to be the center of a triology of movies for AMC that pick up in the helicopter ride. Should start filming next year Gimple said.

What a weird 10 year time jump during an episode.
                    That was a great episode. Looks like 3 episodes left this year.

It seems they always have written in alternate paths the show could take with splinter shows to spawn into.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• This season has been better so far.. I think it’s because gimple doesn’t have full control anymore
                      "PSH!!!"

Comment

• I thought it was going to be boring but like how it's gone. Just not sure why the season didn't end with Rick "dying" and next season starting with the whole 10 years later.

Comment

• New group is cool. I thought randy Daytona would be dead by now
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                            New group is cool. I thought randy Daytona would be dead by now
                            The whisperers? I think its dumb. It also feels like they are rehashing stories again whispers = wolves + Negan

Comment

• Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                              The whisperers? I think its dumb. It also feels like they are rehashing stories again whispers = wolves + Negan
                              Yeah cool twist but they're going to end up another one dimensional bump in the road when it's all said and done. And what happened with the Wolves? I didn't think they killed all of them
                              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                                Yeah cool twist but they're going to end up another one dimensional bump in the road when it's all said and done. And what happened with the Wolves? I didn't think they killed all of them
                                From what I remember they killed most of the Wolves in the raid before the saviors were introduced. Which was dumb because the show wants to be ignorant on how to post guards and do patrols and Abraham and Dwight would have pointed that shit out

Comment

Working...
                                X