No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gasser that’s one of your best posts in a long time. I hope you’re right. It is good to see companies that believe in free markets and freedom of speech succeeding inspite of all efforts to stop them.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
      Well, don't keep us in suspense.
      Start thinking guerilla warfare. It’s also how a much smaller militia based military defeated the most powerful nation the world has ever seen. The US revolution was step 1 in destroying the UK. You are seeing the UK today as a direct result. They can’t even shake off the EU now.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
        Well, don't keep us in suspense.
        You don't go for body count, you go for disabling infrastructure. It's simple. Look at our power transmission systems, bridges, etc. A dedicated force would cripple the country with relative ease and keep it that way for a long time and force the government into an over reaction which would result in the population reacting in return.

How long do you think most major cities or rural areas would tolerate a dusk curfew and how many cities do you think it could be enforced in using military and police, effectively?
        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Vote Trump Republican, or democrat teachers gonna put your grandson in a dress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            You don't go for body count, you go for disabling infrastructure. It's simple. Look at our power transmission systems, bridges, etc. A dedicated force would cripple the country with relative ease and keep it that way for a long time and force the government into an over reaction which would result in the population reacting in return.

How long do you think most major cities or rural areas would tolerate a dusk curfew and how many cities do you think it could be enforced in using military and police, effectively?
            How long would San Fran and Los Angeles last with a broken water system? They already have it shipped in.

I always laugh when a know it all says something like "you think your AR15 can stop a tank?" I want to strangle them while yelling Tanks don't hold territory people do.

I mean jesus it is like no one has heard of Veitnam or Afganistan. Those people only have AKs and pajamas. :P

Comment

• Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
              How long would San Fran and Los Angeles last with a broken water system? They already have it shipped in.

I always laugh when a know it all says something like "you think your AR15 can stop a tank?" I want to strangle them while yelling Tanks don't hold territory people do.

I mean jesus it is like no one has heard of Veitnam or Afganistan. Those people only have AKs and pajamas. :P
              Or very simply point out the load ratings of most bridges going into most of these cities versus the weight of an Abrahms tank. A lot of the bridges in the US can't handle that kind of weight. Neither can the roads.
              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

So, basically, the same things that we should be and are concerned that our enemies can do to us from within. Now, where did my EMP wand go?

Comment

Or very simply point out the load ratings of most bridges going into most of these cities versus the weight of an Abrahms tank. A lot of the bridges in the US can't handle that kind of weight. Neither can the roads.
                  Its about double the weight of an 18 wheeler, I think most bridges can handle that. It would be slower but then again if the were mobilizing tanks I dont think they would be limited to the streets. Most bridges can be driven around.
                  Originally posted by Marisa
                  we women are all irrational and emotional and insane...some just hide it better than others.

truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by red89notch View Post
                    Its about double the weight of an 18 wheeler, I think most bridges can handle that. It would be slower but then again if the were mobilizing tanks I dont think they would be limited to the streets. Most bridges can be driven around.
                    Twice as much and half as long. That's a lot of weight for a small footprint like that.

Comment

• Uh, im seeing 60k, a loaded 18 wheeler is 85k. I was thinking, I know Ive seen them on lowboy's before, they cant be THAT heavy. that's pretty close to standard 18 wheeler gross.
                      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
                        Uh, im seeing 60k, a loaded 18 wheeler is 85k. I was thinking, I know Ive seen them on lowboy's before, they cant be THAT heavy. that's pretty close to standard 18 wheeler gross.
                        I saw 67.6 tons for the M1A1. 80k is max gross on 18 wheelers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                          I saw 67.6 tons for the M1A1. 80k is max gross on 18 wheelers.
                          Oh shit, i read that way wrong. You right.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Smollett was charged last month with felony disorderly conduct for the allegedly false report he made with Chicago police in January.

Comment

Working...
                            X