Craigslist stories, deals, and whores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
    I have a thing for ugly fox bodies, and a cougar is the only fox I've not owned yet. I never could stand the rear window.
    I have an 83 cougar station wagon that I am working on now. I had never seen one until I bought mine. It is ugly in a great 80’s kind of way.

CN

Comment

• Originally posted by CyaNide View Post
      I have an 83 cougar station wagon that I am working on now. I had never seen one until I bought mine. It is ugly in a great 80’s kind of way.

CN
      I've day dreamed about building a "Family Truckster" off and on for many years. I think that would kill at local car shows. I'd have to have one end of a dog leash hanging off the back bumper for sure. lol

Comment

• There’s your family truckster start. I’d love to get it just to drive the family around in and have my wife cringe.

Comment

• Crazy how much more robust the DFW Craigslist is compared to OKC.

Comment

I've day dreamed about building a "Family Truckster" off and on for many years. I think that would kill at local car shows. I'd have to have one end of a dog leash hanging off the back bumper for sure. lol
            There was an awesome one at Good Guys, right down to the dog leash and "honky lips" graffiti.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
              There was an awesome one at Good Guys, right down to the dog leash and "honky lips" graffiti.
              Now I'm even more bummed I didn't make it.

Comment

• https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ct...840524511.html

Aaron from Fast and Loud.

Comment

Now I'm even more bummed I didn't make it.
                  That's not all you missed. TX Chili, Green chile chicken tacos and grilled hot links. ha

Just have your shit ready for the fall. lol

Comment

• Wow, didn't realize those Tbirds were getting so popular ? 6 K?? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
                      Wow, didn't realize those Tbirds were getting so popular ? 6 K?? lol
                      https://austin.craigslist.org/cto/6839361532.html
                      Lol, no. I sold my moms pristine 87 Turbo Coupe for $4500. Think I got $1500 for that anniversary bird that I got from you.

Comment

• Since the classifieds are dead, and I don't want a separate thread for this, I figured I'd post it in here. Anyone want a set of 10 hole Fox wheels? I've got all 4, with center caps. The tires are crap, but do hold air. I'm sick of looking at them. Bring me a 12 pack of miller high life in the bottles and they're yours.

I'm out in the kaufman area.

Comment

• If that couch could talk

Comment

• I'd be in for them but I don't there would be much of the 12 pack left by the time I drove out there. haha

Comment

• Originally posted by homealone View Post
                              I'd be in for them but I don't there would be much of the 12 pack left by the time I drove out there. haha
                              The clear answer here is to get a 24 pack. I know I bought a mazda 626 off from you, but I can't for the life of me remember where you live.

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                                i thought he sold that a long time ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X