DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > God and Country

God and Country Politics and Religion

Old 03-17-2019, 02:48 PM   #41
Forever_frost
Bullet Sponge

NZ doesn't have a death penalty AND they're not charging him under terrorism statutes as they have said they have no idea how those laws work so they'll just charge him with murder.

Wife has been on the phone with friends in NZ since it happened and has been getting the heads up almost in real time. Her sister was across the street from the mosque working construction and the shooter took pot shots at the construction site.
Old 03-17-2019, 06:38 PM   #42
Nash B.
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
Sadly, I donít think so. I fear most people are just stupid sheep anymore and will believe anything the press and govít tell them. They are too stupid to look into things and make their own decisions.
It's more that most people won't fight as long as they have comfortable lives and some level of freedom.
Nash B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 06:56 PM   #43
Gasser64
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean88gt View Post
Fucking terrifying.

The question becomes: Is there a line in the sand big enough to force most people off of their asses to defend an ever-declining way of life?
Yup. And when it occurs it will snap into action as though it was the most natural thing in the world and was always destined to happen. I think it has a bit to do with the mob mentality. All of the sudden they'll have everyone and their dog mighty pissed off and hating their guts. Probably just be a straw that breaks the camel's back, like with the french revolution and that "let them eat cake" rich woman. May have just been a meme back then but it was damned useful to the revolution.
Old 03-17-2019, 08:42 PM   #44
davbrucas
Lifer
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojohnny View Post
These ass holes are no better than the Muslim extremists. He should have marched his ass to some extremist mosque in the Middle East or Africa. Shooting the moderates isnít productive at all.

This mosque produces terrorists. Google Daryl Jones and Christopher Havard. These two were radicalized at this mosque.
They are all barbarians and cannot assimilate into western culture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
davbrucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2019, 11:34 PM   #45
32vfromhell
Lifer

But guys, it only took the NZ police 36 minutes to show up...
32vfromhell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:06 AM   #46
mardyn
Lifer

Idiotic Libtard Knee-jerk reaction:

Guy from another Country comes in and shoots up a worship service...

Prime Minister: Let's take away the guns (and ability to defend themselves) from the people being attacked...

mardyn
mardyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:08 AM   #47
AnthonyS
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mardyn View Post
Idiotic Libtard Knee-jerk reaction:

Guy from another Country comes in and shoots up a worship service...

Prime Minister: Let's take away the guns (and ability to defend themselves) from the people being attacked...

mardyn
Pretty amazing considering the only one with a gun in this case was the criminal. Letís make this even deadlier....
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:36 AM   #48
davbrucas
Lifer
VIP Member

Thereís a video circulating on FB that appears to show that this was a setup/false flag event.
Crazy...and a revolutionary act...if so.
davbrucas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:34 AM   #49
AnthonyS
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
Thereís a video circulating on FB that appears to show that this was a setup/false flag event.
The video I saw didnít seem very fake.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:40 AM   #50
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
The video I saw didn’t seem very fake.
I've seen people shot before and they usually run around for a moment or two after being shot. The video of the shooting showed people basically just dropping and not bleeding that much. I'm not saying that it didn't happen, I'm just saying that the people I've seen shot behave differently. The difference may come from the other people being in the midst of a gunfight when they got shot versus people that weren't expecting anything.
Old Yesterday, 01:57 PM   #51
SS Junk
Lifer

Oh for fucks sake. "I'm no expert, but have seen a lot of shootings in my time..."
I reckon after putting a round through the head of the person laying closest to his flashlight and brain matter projecting several feet was fake as well. When he was going for the second AR they all got together, smoked some hookah and rehearsed the last of their performance? Before he returned?
SS Junk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:56 PM   #52
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS Junk View Post
Oh for fucks sake. "I'm no expert, but have seen a lot of shootings in my time..."
I reckon after putting a round through the head of the person laying closest to his flashlight and brain matter projecting several feet was fake as well. When he was going for the second AR they all got together, smoked some hookah and rehearsed the last of their performance? Before he returned?
I'm assuming your comments are directed at me. In no way did I say that I thought the shooting was fake. I was simply curious as to what someone else was basing their assumption that it was fake on. I'm personally delighted that the shooting is real and would like to see a Repeat Performance on a daily basis worldwide.
Old Yesterday, 09:46 PM   #53
Gasser64
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by davbrucas View Post
There’s a video circulating on FB that appears to show that this was a setup/false flag event.
As counter propaganda, we should always claim its a false flag anyway. Well people like alex jones, and random internet people lol. Nobody from that particular country. Fight fire with fire, they'll hold nothing back, why should we. If we do, we get to experience 1984 for real. Or the soviet union. I think counter propaganda is far more preferable than that.

Tags
shoulda been all nays, shoulda got anthony, svo 172 confirmed kills, svo @ ok corral in '81, svo mentored wyatt earp, svo’s lyin bitch ass