Man who posed as wounded Ranger misses jail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man who posed as wounded Ranger misses jail

Daily updates of everything that you need know about what is going on in the military community and abroad including military gear and equipment, breaking news, international news and more.

Man Who Posed as Wounded Ranger Spared Jail
    October 17, 2011
    Associated Press

GREENWICH, Conn. -- A Connecticut man who posed as a wounded Soldier has been spared jail but is forbidden from leaving his home on Veterans Day and Memorial Day.

Jesus Garcia's attorney says the 21-year-old Greenwich man was granted accelerated rehabilitation, a program for first-time, nonviolent offenders.

Garcia was sentenced Friday and ordered to perform community service and attend counseling. The Greenwich Time reports he must surrender all military uniforms and memorabilia.

Prosecutors say Garcia claimed he was an Army Ranger hurt during one of his four tours of duty in Afghanistan, but he never actually served in the military. Police say he planned to speak at a local Memorial Day ceremony before he was caught.

Garcia says he dreamed of being in the military but failed a test for the Army.
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

For his sentence, they should drop him off in an active warzone.

Comment

He'd be protected from those he impersonates

Comment

From or by?
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

what a fucking turd

Comment

We'd (soldiers) protect his ass until we got him back to the base adn then he'd get his ass kicked

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
              For his sentence, they should drop him off in an active warzone.
              Should let him halo into a hot zone, he'll learn the right skills real quick or be a pancake

Comment

I can see a small group meeting with him and someone dropping a grenade at his feet and everyone running away.

Comment

Reminds me of this (@3:20):

ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

What a sack of shit.
                    Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                      We'd (soldiers) protect his ass until we got him back to the base adn then he'd get his ass kicked
                      Never leave a man behind is the standard.

There's nothing that says "never beat a mans behind for lying"

This reminds me of the time I was exposed to agent orange back in Nam. Man what a trip that was!!!
                      Originally posted by Vertnut
                      I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                        Never leave a man behind is the standard.

There's nothing that says "never beat a mans behind for lying"

This reminds me of the time I was exposed to agent orange back in Nam. Man what a trip that was!!!
                        Lord help the Soldier who refers to his ass as a "behind".

Comment

He was 21 and claimed to serve four tours? What a fucking idiot.

Comment

Here's another instance of this shit... Guy named Kemos' got a very high paying job here at Texas A&M as an administrator... gave military speeches and shit all the time for the corps of cadets. Problem with lying about being a Navy Seal is that we have many, and they figured that bullshit out very quick.

Tera 4:1 + 4.88's = Slowest rig on here
                            Baja-Bob.com

Comment

how the fuck do you fail a test to get in the army. the asvab score is 35 the lowest in all branches of the military and the physical requirements are not that high, if my fat ass could get in any one could.

Comment

Working...
                              X