No announcement yet.

Trans-Siberian Orchestra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have another friend (from Dubai also) still stuck in London as well. She is still there though :O
    2014 GT
    2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
      Have another friend (from Dubai also) still stuck in London as well. She is still there though :O
      Luckily my flight from Dubai to London was delayed then canceled. I had to fight to get Emirates to redirect me to Dallas through Houston. Even with all the weather issues in London they insisted that I needed to stay in Dubai for 4 days and wait for it to clear up. I am so pissed at Emirates right now for putting me through their horse shit. The fucking duty officer at Terminal 3 for Emirates kept telling me he was going to "prevent" me from changing my ticket. Well fuck him I am in Houston right now.

Tomorrow I am starting my phone campaign to get Emirates to make it right cause I still have to fly back to Dubai next month.
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

I went and sat in my suite. This was my first time and I was not very impressed. The light show was cool, but man, they were very loud. However, they were better than Sammy Hagar Sat night.
        David

1986 GT

Comment

I went to the 3pm show with my daughter. Them at some point in the shiw my other daughter called me. She was at a 7-11 and her jeep wouldn't start. So we had to leave just when the best part of the concert was about to come on

Comment

I am gonna try again this year. We just bought tickets for the 11th of December 7:30pm show.
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
              I am gonna try again this year. We just bought tickets for the 11th of December 7:30pm show.
              I didn't make it last year because we celebrated Christmas on the day I had a ticket, so this year I'm taking my kids with me to see it. Hopefully there'll be some good seats left by the time payday rolls around.
              Originally posted by Vertnut
              I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

Picked up some of these last night, and can't wait!

Comment

Where are your seats?
                  Sect/Row/#...

David

Comment

Find out who the guest singer is. I've seen them 4 or 5 times, and I enjoyed the show with Paul Rodgers from Bad Company the most.

Comment

I need to buy my tickets this year. I've been for the last 3 years and it is one of the best shows I've ever been to.

Comment

Working...
                      X