Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many years can you get for killing an Illegal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many years can you get for killing an Illegal?

Just curious.

I'm off today for an eye appt and to get my glass tinted. So I just get out of the shower and am brushing my teeth when I hear what sounds like a weedwacker outside.

Oh, it's Tuesday, my lawn dude is here.

I throw on some pants and walk outside... only to find a fucking mexican holding a fucking weedwacker two fucking feet from my brand fucking new fucking car, kicking up fucking dirt and fucking mud all over the fucking side of it.

That is the first time I've literally had my jaw drop. My eyes bugged out of my head and I started yelling... something. Oh my God, if I'd had a gun I would have shot him on the spot to get him to turn that thing off. I jumped in the car and did a powerslide out of my driveway.. until the TC kicked in. lmao

I went and washed it... and Yes, there is a 1/4" knick in the paint. And Yes, I have pics but don't feel like posting them. Fuck.

I was going to choke his ass to death, but fortunately he left before I got back from the car wash. Really, I owe him a handshake for giving me the first scratch/ding/dent and it's almost unnoticeable.
    When the government pays, the government controls.

lmao

Comment

Those peckernecks should be insured. I'd make them take care of it.

That said, you knew he was coming today. Shouldn't have left it in the driveway.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Those peckernecks should be insured. I'd make them take care of it.
        Take care of what? Putting my car in a body shop for a week to deal with a scratch? Fuck that. It's a daily driver man, I'm not going to sweat it.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
          Just curious.
          I throw on some pants and walk outside... only to find a fucking mexican holding a fucking weedwacker two fucking feet from my brand fucking new fucking car, kicking up fucking dirt and fucking mud all over the fucking side of it.

That is the first time I've literally had my jaw drop. My eyes bugged out of my head and I started yelling... something. Oh my God, if I'd had a gun I would have shot him on the spot to get him to turn that thing off. I jumped in the car and did a powerslide out of my driveway.. until the TC kicked in. lmao

I went and washed it... and Yes, there is a 1/4" knick in the paint. And Yes, I have pics but don't feel like posting them. Fuck.
          he mad....

Take care of what? Putting my car in a body shop for a week to deal with a scratch? Fuck that. It's a daily driver man, I'm not going to sweat it.
          now he not????

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

1. Why are you hiring illegals?

2. Why wasn't your car in the garage?

3. Why are you mad at the illegal for doing what you paid him for?

Comment

As worked up as you are over it, I figured you'd want it fixed. Calm down bro, or I'll take a fucking weedwhacker to your car, since it would be pointless to take it to your hair.

Comment

I remember when that happened to my car. Not even two months after I bought it. I was pissed for about a day then said "fuck it. it was gonna happen eventually."
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
                  I remember when that happened to my car. Not even two months after I bought it. I was pissed for about a day then said "fuck it. it was gonna happen eventually."
                  now look at that shitbox! im suprised it made it to hoots on sunday!

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Illegalmexican View Post
                    No 1990's f150 with 13inch wheels and stick on vents, no care ese!
                    Ded

Comment

That's a definite pet peeve of mine. When you mow, don't spray the crap at peoples cars! Mow so the chute points AWAY!
                      "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Originally posted by GhostTX View Post
                        That's a definite pet peeve of mine. When you mow, don't spray the crap at peoples cars! Mow so the chute points AWAY!
                        I bag my grass, but if someone is parking in front of my house, when I use the weedeater, I don't take any precaution. They shouldn't be parked there. Granted, it's not an issue anymore. The illegals across the street that used to do this constantly are finally gone.

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                          he mad....
                          He was. Tell me that you wouldn't be pissed to come outside and see some dude slinging shit all over the car you've had for three weeks.
                          Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                          1. Why are you hiring illegals?
                          I hired a lawn service, dumbfuck.
                          2. Why wasn't your car in the garage?
                          It's full of 1957 Chrysler that is getting moved out this weekend, dumbfuck.
                          3. Why are you mad at the illegal for doing what you paid him for?
                          I paid him to sling mud all over my car? Have I mentioned that you are a dumbfuck?

Comment

Lawn services are the scourge of suburban life. Any time I am ever sleeping at my parents house it seems like one of their jackhole neighbors has a lawn service that fires up their equipment at about 7:00 in the morning. Shit sucks.

I remember one time there was a group of them running a fucking wood chipper. That royally pissed me off.
                            Originally posted by lincolnboy
                            After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                              Lawn services are the scourge of suburban life. Any time I am ever sleeping at my parents house it seems like one of their jackhole neighbors has a lawn service that fires up their equipment at about 7:00 in the morning. Shit sucks.

I remember one time there was a group of them running a fucking wood chipper. That royally pissed me off.
                              Awww. Poor, entitled baby can't sleep late. That's not early. You should be up cookin breffast or sumphin. Bitch.

Comment

Working...
                              X