Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by lincolnboy
      After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
        Weren't you one of the ones arguing a while back that we could never win a revolution?
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

• It certainly would take more than small arms, but I would bank on the fact that many fine military folk would defect.
          Originally posted by lincolnboy

Comment

• Bro....Do you even tactical?
            Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

• Bro.... do you even tactical?
              Non tapatalk Sig so the butt hurt va-JJs can stop crying about not being able to turn it off.

Comment

It certainly would take more than small arms, but I would bank on the fact that many fine military folk would defect.
                Don't see a difference between what the "now" hipster is portrayed as saying and your past actions.

Comment

• Oooooo burn

Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                    Don't see a difference between what the "now" hipster is portrayed as saying and your past actions.
                    Because I find that reasoning to be poor regarding the weakening of the second amendment.

Comment

• Yeah, but it just doesn't jive from an individual who felt it necessary to talk a bunch of shit and temporarily run away.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                          Yeah, but it just doesn't jive from an individual who felt it necessary to talk a bunch of shit and temporarily run away.
                          If it makes you feel better, know that I still talk a bunch of shit and would be on the next plane out if I could get a permanent visa

Comment

It certainly would take more than small arms, but I would bank on the fact that many fine military folk would defect.
                            Defect to where? Not trying to start shit, genuinely just curious.

(Hell, maybe I would too, if I knew of a better option.)

Edit - just saw this:

Originally posted by DOHCTR View Post
                            If it makes you feel better, know that I still talk a bunch of shit and would be on the next plane out if I could get a permanent visa
                            Back to Australia?

Comment

• Hell If he was really bout it he'd find a way to run again.

Comment

• Originally posted by David View Post
                                Truth!!

Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
                                There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Working...
                                X