Any Tesla owners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Tesla owners?

I am thinking about getting a P85d, hauls ass, hauls the kids, free juice (charging stations at work), safe as shit, drives it's self, etc. Does anyone have any experience about owning one or knowing anyone that owns one?
    Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Just do a swap
    DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
      Just do a swap
      Damn that thing hauls ass
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
        Damn that thing hauls ass
        It just looks fast because it is so small

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          It just looks fast because it is so small
          That's what she said.

Comment

I've never owned one, but I have driven one a few times, and I maintain that it's one of the most amazing daily drivers ever. Instant, bottomless torque, comfy, fun to drive. With an accessible charging station, I see no downside. Get one so I can be jealous.

Comment

get one with a extended warranty after the warrant wears out get rid of the car

Comment

I was telling the wife the other day that if anything ever happened to my Mustang, I'd get a model 3 as a daily.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  get one with a extended warranty after the warrant wears out get rid of the car
                  I definitely wouldn't recommend a used one with no warranty. There isn't any aftermarket support for them beyond some reconditioned wheels. I don't think Tesla produces any parts catalogs so it's going to be a while before you can repair them outside of a factory service center or with one of their remote techs.

Comment

Parts are tough to source.
                    Limited service network so if you do need to go in, it could be a while. Getting worse with the model 3 release.
                    Issues on road trips over a couple hundred miles long.
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                      Issues on road trips over a couple hundred miles long.
                      They keep improving the supercharger network but it's still pretty anxiety inducing in many parts of the country.

Business Insider's Will Wei and Graham Flanagan drove a Tesla Model X across the United States. Their goal? To get from San Francisco to New York City in jus...

Comment

I wouldn't recommend any electric-only solution if it's your only vehicle, but most of us have women with the obligatory grey/silver/black SUV/crossover for road trips. I'd get one in a heartbeat if I could afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                          I wouldn't recommend any electric-only solution if it's your only vehicle, but most of us have women with the obligatory grey/silver/black SUV/crossover for road trips. I'd get one in a heartbeat if I could afford it.
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

wife has a mazda 6 and I have a F350 so I got the smog machines covered lol

Comment

A friend of mine drove his from Canada to South Georgia last year. He has the SUV looking one.

Comment

Working...
                              X