One of My Neighbors Sent This Pic of My House in CO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of My Neighbors Sent This Pic of My House in CO

We normally stay in Lake City year-round, but with the new baby this year, the wifey insisted that we spend a few of the winter months in Texas. It just happens that most of CO is getting pounded with snow this year, and I hate that I'm missing it. Thankfully, I'll be heading back in less than two weeks. Meanwhile, here's a pic that one of our neighbors sent us of our house/driveway. I believe it was taken yesterday, and there was a bunch of new snow overnight, so it probably looks even crazier right now. I know a lot of folks don't care for snow or cold, but I love it.

No thanks

CN

Comment

Now they are evacuating some folks due to avalanche danger.

Comment

Dammm how would you even get in and out of your house....
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

I want to go skiing, the tease of skiing (1 day basically and it was stupid busy so lift waits killed it) I got in New Mexico last month wasn't enough lol

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
            Dammm how would you even get in and out of your house....
            I’m gonna try to have someone come out and plow the driveway before I get there, but otherwise we just have to walk through it until I can get out there with a snow shovel.

Comment

Originally posted by shumpertdavid View Post
              I want to go skiing, the tease of skiing (1 day basically and it was stupid busy so lift waits killed it) I got in New Mexico last month wasn't enough lol
              I moved up there in 2015 but haven’t been skiing in over 25 years.

Comment

Tomorrow afternoon, we have a blizzard coming into the northern Denver area. Fortunately I'm stocked up on alcohol.

Comment

DAMN! Our new sheriff's house was hit by an avalanche this morning. He and one daughter are reportedly okay, but his youngest daughter got air-lifted to Grand Junction. The house was destroyed and I'm hearing that his dog and cows (and maybe horses) are dead. Sad shit.

Comment

Wow, that's crazy!

As an aside, how's this Sheriff as compared to the last?

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                      Wow, that's crazy!

As an aside, how's this Sheriff as compared to the last?
                      Younger. That’s about all I know.

Comment

I miss that stuff at least once a year. It's a mental thing

Comment

As long as I have power. Internet. And a nice snow bunny and other essentials.
                          sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                          🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Originally posted by soap View Post
                            As long as I have power. Internet. And a nice snow bunny and other essentials.
                            You don't get a snow bunny. You get blizzard jackrabbits.
                            WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                              You don't get a snow bunny. You get blizzard jackrabbits.
                              What’s a blizzard jackrabbit?
                              sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
                              🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Working...
                              X