No announcement yet.

sc281 to find new alternative fact source

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You put your work britches on and washed momma's Bronco yet? I thought you couldn't get back onto momma's computer until you were done with your chores?

Comment

• it's really a defeating feeling knowing that my wit falls on a dumbass like this.

you have GOT to be the densest mother fucker i know.
      THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• oh no! triggered bitch now copy/pasting pics! fucking lol. i take it you're done with momma's chores to get back on momma's keyboard? you remember to wash the fender wells?

Comment

• how else would you post a pic without copy/pasting?

am i supposed to remember:

??

or even:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

for that matter?

as stated, i give you a pass bc heather is cool, and miraculously has gotten fuckin HOT over the years. I still predict i am 2 cocktails and 15 minutes away from smashing that at any given moment. keep your guard up big dog
          THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Fakenews left DFWS open after momma made the boy a sandwich...

Comment

• Brian, your wife is still looking good, you're still ugly as fuck!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• to everyone PM'ing me about these clowns... as stated... Sometimes the problem is right in front of you, but like we all said, the board is dead, so I may as well have fun with these dickbags while tyler is still fronting the bill.

in the meantime see yall on FB.
                THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Did you ask momma to get your shoe from the fountain? I bet she did and then took that very shoe and beat all 150lbs of shit out of you.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Brian, your wife is still looking good, you're still ugly as fuck!
                  Thanks. Definitely married up.

Comment

• again, this one is done.

i'll be back another day

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• Loudly announcing the abandonment of your own thread because you don't like how things are going is a bitch move.

Comment

• Let's finish this one off right.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by naynay View Post
                          hehe, mr. peters arm you with a new joke to use for the next 6 months?

i have to admit I sat on this all weekend waiting on you dipshits to get this one to page 5.

Comment

• wtf did he go??

THE BAD HOMBRE

Comment

• He said he was threw wit yo ass, playa!

BTW, the Plano PD has kept it pretty quiet, do you know what kind of weapon was used in Plano?
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• as naynay furiously starts googling...

Comment

Working...
                                X