No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exec speak for we have a budget and can't afford to renew the contract with all these now famous actors and actresses.... or ze acting persons if your an lgbtqo easily offended gene deny-er.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJDCobra View Post
      To back up the Samwell Tarly at the Citadel talk.we learned about annulled marriage of rheagar from the wildling girl with Sam. if Rhaegar annulled his marriage to Elia and married Lyanna Stark, this means Jon Snow may have a stronger claim to the throne than Dany since he is Rhaegar’s only living and legitimate heir.
      None of this matters because we have these asshole writers in control of this stinky turd that is going all ahead at flank speed for some iceberg. George RR Martin has said a million times that the end of the series will be "good". By that he means it won't have a shitty ending like that show Lost. But I suggest you guys prepare yourselves for a shitty Sopranos ending where they are all in a diner in the Red Keep and the shit just fades out.

Now that I think about it Martin is probably fully in favor of that because then he can write a book that ends it in a completely different way and make tons of money.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
        None of this matters because we have these asshole writers in control of this stinky turd that is going all ahead at flank speed for some iceberg.

Now that I think about it Martin is probably fully in favor of that because then he can write a book that ends it in a completely different way and make tons of money.
        Truth. And I think you shorted him an R. Motherfucker out R'd Tolkien.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post

Fall back! GTFO. That scene was ridiculous.
          Chuck Norris = Night's King.

Comment

• That was a great finale episode. Too bad there weren't more made like that this season.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• Excellent episode.

Cersei continues to be the selfish bitch we all knew she would be.
              Last edited by sc281; 08-27-2017, 10:01 PM.

Comment

• IMO and I say this with the fact that I have binged watch the entire series in the last 2 months. I hadn't watched it before and decided to hell with it and start watching it the first few season were better and I can see how the last season or so suffered. But I'm betting the last season will be totally badass and worth some of the down seasons. Just have to wait and see
                99 Mustang Project JSTA2V
                going from really slow to just alittle slow

2013 Focus ST the daily cruising the 4 banger

Comment

• Great episode. It's really cool to see so many of these people in the same scenes. The high light for me was Littlefinger going out like a bitch. Almost made that annoying Arya vs Sansa storyline worth it.

Comment

• Think John is still going to smash his aunt once he finds out?

Comment

• I mean... I would.

Comment

• Hasn't stopped the Lanisters...
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• Originally posted by OreoStang View Post
                          IMO and I say this with the fact that I have binged watch the entire series in the last 2 months. I hadn't watched it before and decided to hell with it and start watching it the first few season were better and I can see how the last season or so suffered. But I'm betting the last season will be totally badass and worth some of the down seasons. Just have to wait and see
                          I've been watching all of it the last month and its so damn confusing, I don't even really like it, but I've got so much time invested, I have to finish it. Its crossed my mind to watch it over again so it will make more sense and maybe Ill like it,but I don't know...

Comment

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                            Hasn't stopped the Lanisters...
                            Or the Targeryens.

Comment

• There is a curve ball coming. That was all way too easy.

There is a reason why Jon has black hair and all the Targs are white blonde. In the books the black hair meant they were Baratheon children. They put that in the show too, remember the book that Ned is reading in the very first season.

Secondly, I was very surprised that they mentioned the whole Golden Company storyline, that has been neglected on the show. That mercenary company is hired by Rhaegar's son that was supposedly killed by the mountain. Varys substituted a peasant child for him before King's Landing was taken in the war. He would have a stronger claim to the throne than Dany. But his name was Aegon.

It makes no sense that Jon would have black hair, be called Aegon and then they would have another Aegon show up on the show.

In short, something is not what it appears to be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                There is a curve ball coming. That was all way too easy.

There is a reason why Jon has black hair and all the Targs are white blonde. In the books the black hair meant they were Baratheon children. They put that in the show too, remember the book that Ned is reading in the very first season.

Secondly, I was very surprised that they mentioned the whole Golden Company storyline, that has been neglected on the show. That mercenary company is hired by Rhaegar's son that was supposedly killed by the mountain. Varys substituted a peasant child for him before King's Landing was taken in the war. He would have a stronger claim to the throne than Dany. But his name was Aegon.

It makes no sense that Jon would have black hair, be called Aegon and then they would have another Aegon show up on the show.

In short, something is not what it appears to be.
                                One explanation for the hair is that the targaryans all.bred with eachother, leading to them all having white blond hair.

Generations of compound inbreeding have preserved in the Targaryen bloodline the classic Valyrian features of silver-white (platinum blonde) hair, and very fair, pale skin.*

Now new blood has entered that gene pool, leading to variation.

When you think about it, that's the only possible way it could happen. Had he had white blond hair, he would have been killed as soon as Robert found out back when he was a baby.
                                Last edited by sc281; 08-28-2017, 08:05 PM. Reason: Found a source to cite

Comment

Working...
                                X