Game of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I don't care what the director says, they will bring him back.
    Tell us what you are thinking?

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
      Well I was completely wrong about the queen. Unless that was CGI. Some nice jugs on her.
      saw this:
      "The sequence took three grueling days to shoot, and while Headey might not have been naked herself during all the shots (a body double was used)"

Lena Headey has a no nudity clause in her contract. Only her, Maisie Williams, and Sophie Turner have this clause.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• those terts didn't look like hers.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by YALE View Post
          He may just be Jon. The dude from the Brotherhood Without Banners was from the same religion as Melisandre. He could be revived whole.
          Beric Dondarrion is revived by Thoris of Myr, the red priest.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by momo View Post
            saw this:
            "The sequence took three grueling days to shoot, and while Headey might not have been naked herself during all the shots (a body double was used)"

Lena Headey has a no nudity clause in her contract. Only her, Maisie Williams, and Sophie Turner have this clause.
            She is too big of a star to have her hairy beaver on display like that. So this makes perfect sense.
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

• HOT DAM. How long we going to have to wait for season 6.

Comment

• about a year.
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Beric Dondarrion is revived by Thoris of Myr, the red priest.
                  Ah, right. Paul Kaye is the shit.
                  ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• I can't find the link for this long ass theory but I'll try and hit the key points in white.

Jon Show will be revived by one means or another. The Red Witch Milesandra(sweet tits) might resurrect him or something else could. Anyways, Milesandra thinks that Stanis is the reincarnation of this Azor dude who died the last time the white walkers came around but saved the human race somehow. As it turns out, it's Jon Snow, born of Targaryan and Stark blood. The only two "magical" families left in Westeros. Stark being of Ice and Targaryan being of Fire. Daenarys(sp?) will lead one army, and Jon Snow will lead the other(white walkers) and will battle it out. The biggest thing is that Daenarys has her fire dragons, and Jon Snow will aquire at least one Ice Dragon, which is entombed in The Wall.

There are a couple of other dragon eggs in the world, one at the bottom of the sea and another in the posession of some guy...Bloodsomething. Can't remember his name. He's talked about in the books but not so much the show. This theory is mostly plausible because back in 1980 George R.R. Martin wrote a childrens book called "The Ice Dragon" which was set in the same world and is coincidentally getting a re-release soon if it hasn't already been. Also, it is believed that Benjen Stark has already joined the white walkers...not sure if he's an actual white walker or just somehow working with them. George R.R. Martin has already said that the white walkers are not what you think. It's believed that they are a counter-measure to men destroying the world or one-another.

I really wish I could find the article. It's much longer and much more in-depth but the points it makes are valid and use examples in the books/show to support them.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• I was with you until the part where Jon Snow leads the white walkers. That just doesn't fit into anything at all from what I know about the books or the show. Anything is possible of course, I just think you are getting way outside of the box with that part.

Comment

• Well we're done with the book nerds. The show and books should now be caught up.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
                          Well we're done with the book nerds. The show and books should now be caught up.
                          Not really because they are scrambling the timeline too. Some things are being left out but others are occurring later.

Comment

I was with you until the part where Jon Snow leads the white walkers. That just doesn't fit into anything at all from what I know about the books or the show. Anything is possible of course, I just think you are getting way outside of the box with that part.
                            It's not my theory. Just what I read. Again though, George RR Martin has stated that the White Walkers are not what people think they are. There's obviously some sort of Hierarchy among them and they don't just randomly attack things meaning they're intelligent. I hope the next season shows a lot more of them and gets in to that.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
                              It's not my theory. Just what I read. Again though, George RR Martin has stated that the White Walkers are not what people think they are. There's obviously some sort of Hierarchy among them and they don't just randomly attack things meaning they're intelligent. I hope the next season shows a lot more of them and gets in to that.
                              I didn't think it was your theory personally. That is an interesting point about the white walkers. In one of the many back stories in the books, there is a mention of one leader of the Night's Watch who took an undead woman as a bride. Eventually the Stark in Winterfell at the time had to go out and remove him forcefully. So it makes sense that they are more than mindless retards or killing machines, at least from a lore point of view.

Comment

• Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X