No announcement yet.

A story about reverse racism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO! I can't believe these jerk offs are allowed to take an FAA test un supervised, and on their own time at home.

But wait oh Mr. Whitey! You want your private/instrument/commercial/atp ticket? Well take this test, and if you even make a peep to another applicant your automatically failed! What a crock of shit!
    1990 GT

Comment

And y'all wonder why I hire white convicts?
      Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

So in 2020 when whites are the actual mathematical minority are the Democrap liberal retards going to start showering us with free jobs for doing nothing and giving our kids all of the college scholarship money? Fuck no, and that's exactly why this racist bullshit needs to come to a screeching fucking halt immediately.

Comment

It is not right but this has gone on for a few decades. Back in the late 80's I tried for 4-5 years to get hired on with a defense contractor, after 5 years I got my foot in the door. It was a union job so you could see the seniority list and in the 5 years I was applying only minorities,women and a few handicap folks had been hired.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            So in 2020 when whites are the actual mathematical minority are the Democrap liberal retards going to start showering us with free jobs for doing nothing and giving our kids all of the college scholarship money? Fuck no, and that's exactly why this racist bullshit needs to come to a screeching fucking halt immediately.
            Rachel has it figured out....

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              So in 2020 when whites are the actual mathematical minority are the Democrap liberal retards going to start showering us with free jobs for doing nothing and giving our kids all of the college scholarship money?

South Africa is 95% black and the blacks still refer to themselves as a "Minority" and force white business and property owners to hire them or give their property away.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
                And y'all wonder why I hire white convicts?
                Because you can use your managerial position to take advantage of them sexually and no one will believe them.

Comment

Working...
                X