Manhunt in Lewisville (Live)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manhunt in Lewisville (Live)

There is a manhunt underway in Lewisville after a man was found shot to death in the middle of the road.

The body was located in the 100 block of Forestbrook Street at about 12:30 p.m. Thursday.

Officers are searching for the gunman in a wooded area near the scene of the crime.
    I was just watching the live video from the chopper and it looks like he is just sitting the drivers seat of his car, in the middle of the road. There is a little damage on the front right of the car, I wonder if it was a fender bender that escalated.

Soap?
    Check your self bro , you're not that cool.

Comment

Originally posted by paul_376 View Post
      Soap?
      lmao

Comment

too soon

Comment

Lol, that's not cool..

They've updated the story:

There is a manhunt underway in Lewisville after a man was found shot to death in the middle of the road.

Police said the body of a black male, believed to be in his early 20s, was found inside a Nissan Altima in the 100 block of Forestbrook Street shortly after noon on Thursday.

Officers are now searching for a man and a woman who witnesses said ran into a wooded area near the scene of the crime.

"We've got a perimeter set up right now. We're waiting on air support from DPS," said Lewisville Police Captain Kevin Deaver. "Once they arrive and kind of canvas that wooded area, if they don't see anything, at that point, we'll send our K9 unit in and they will do a search, a complete search at that point."

Comment

Damn, Craizie and I used to live right down the road from there, and I used to work around there, too.

Comment

Damn. I lived in the ForestBrook Apts when I first moved to that area in 2010.

Comment

Damn, SVO founded that town back when he first discovered Texas.

Comment

What a way to go...in Lewisville traffic

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    Damn, SVO founded that town back when he first discovered Texas.
                    It's no coincidence that his middle name is Lewis.

Comment

Mothufuck the TAG, "SVO Navajo scent tracker" is some funny ass shit!
                      Originally posted by Silverback
                      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                      X