Clear All

NSFW

2012 GT500

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
      Jesus fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
        Anyone who ignorantly defends Islam should be forced to watch this over and over and over and over and.....

Death toll at least 77 now.

Comment

Donald Trump said on Bill O'Reilly that he would declare war on ISIS. So I am sure the tender hearted liberals are going to have a field day with that tomorrow.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by sc281 View Post
            Jesus fuck.
            Logistical nightmare. No way to get ems in to help anybody. Too bad for those that survived initial injuries - I don't doubt people died waiting for help.
            2012 GT500

Comment

How long will the civilized world continue to appease this religion...
              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Video with sound of the terrorist shooting in the background after stopping the truck.

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                  How long will the civilized world continue appease this religion...
                  I'm wondering how long the French will take it before they snap. They have a history of putting up with a lot of shit and then when they snap they do something really drastic. I think we have a long way to go before that happens honestly.
                  What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                  Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                    I'm wondering how long the French will take it before they snap. They have a history of putting up with a lot of shit and then when they snap they do something really drastic. I think we have a long way to go before that happens honestly.
                    They're not far away from being voted out of their once great country. I have a few friends who live in France, and they regularly speak of full cities taken over by the Muslim population. I think it may be too late for them.
                    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Video of the truck driving through the crowd. Far enough away and behind people not to see the gore.

Comment

Comment

Où es-tu Charles Martel?
                          class joke
                          {
                          private:
                          char Forrest, Jenny, Momma, LtDan;
                          double Peas, Carrots;
                          string MommaAlwaysSaid(const bool AddAnyTime = True)
                          };

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by CJ View Post
                              How long will the civilized world continue to appease this religion...
                              I'm starting to think the libtards won't be happy until the US is a sharia loving shithole like Afganistan.

Comment

These mother fuckers need to be wiped off the face of the earth.
                                '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                                '13 Dodge Cummins
                                '14 Rubicon X

Comment

Working...
                                X