Random car thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    No idea, and didn't ask him if he was keeping them in there or not but I will when I see him next.
    Theyre all 65 plates and at least the same colors on both sides
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by dragbike425 View Post

[
      The car is now on eBay. I will add to my previous comments on the car. The engine compartment matches the patch work of the rest of the car. Looks spray bombed black... Painted brake booster, yet stock looking 1973 engine decal, stock gauges, stock console but yet "hot rod" style seat covers. 72-74 steering wheel and Cuda door panel emblems horribly misplaced on the door panels. That car could look awesome with some true to factory modifications. It would not have taken any more time to do it right. A Mopar person will look at that car and know that the builder/designer knew very little about Mopars.

Last edited by 1carcrazyguy; 11-15-2016, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• What a buffoon

Comment

• Tow bill > vehicle value...

Comment

• Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
            The car is now on eBay. I will add to my previous comments on the car. The engine compartment matches the patch work of the rest of the car. Looks spray bombed black... Painted brake booster, yet stock looking 1973 engine decal, stock gauges, stock console but yet "hot rod" style seat covers. 72-74 steering wheel and Cuda door panel emblems horribly misplaced on the door panels. That car could look awesome with some true to factory modifications. It would not have taken any more time to do it right. A Mopar person will look at that car and know that the builder/designer knew very little about Mopars.

http://vi.raptor.ebaydesc.com/ws/eBa...=1479261162200
            Yeah, the overall execution is horrible. Almost nothing looks right. It's true that money can't buy taste. And the angle of that rear spoiler? WTF is that all about?!
            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
              Yeah, the overall execution is horrible. Almost nothing looks right. It's true that money can't buy taste. And the angle of that rear spoiler? WTF is that all about?!

Maybe create lift? lol I also forgot something....the mop handle hood prop.

Comment

• "You don't so much drive it, more like poke it with a sharp stick and channel the fury when you piss it off."

FFL & LTC Instructor
                http://firstresponsefirearms.com/
                Factory Five MK4 Cobra
                Build thread-http://www.dfwmustangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=17889
                http://s1124.photobucket.com/albums/l571/BlitzAttack65/
                www.wix.com/cdurhamwot/blitzattack-mk4-build
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 01yz2nv View Post
                  Fuck yes!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
                    Before:

After:
                    '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                    '13 Dodge Cummins
                    '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
                      After:
                      Do you have a link to the story?

Comment

• Originally posted by s1lv3r View Post
                        Do you have a link to the story?
                        No. All I've heard is the guy was wasted, left the jeep out there and came back to it stripped. Apparently it's still out there.
                        '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                        '13 Dodge Cummins
                        '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Originally posted by white88 View Post
                          No. All I've heard is the guy was wasted, left the jeep out there and came back to it stripped. Apparently it's still out there.
                          Looks like someone tried to get it off the bridge after they stripped it. Time to report it stolen.

Comment

• Reminds me of 360 in highschool. Always something new stuck out there that would be stripped and burned within a couple days.

Comment

• I'd love to buy that jeep the way it sits
                              '93 Cobra-Coyote Powered
                              '13 Dodge Cummins
                              '14 Rubicon X

Comment

• Yeah where is that at?? I'll go get it lol. Just need some pulleys and rope

Comment

Working...
                                X