Need a plate ran...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a plate ran...

A gold/tan Sorento decided that my residential street is a freeway. For the second day in a row she was running about 75mph down my street and blew right through the stop signs. It is time to send a nice letter to the owner of the SUV........

JNH-9329

PM sent

Again.

David
    Last edited by cobrajet69; 07-06-2018, 05:14 PM.

Comment

This is what is going to happen if this girl keeps it up. This was a stolen truck that blew through a stop sign here in Amarillo yesterday.

A four-vehicle crash caused by a truck that ran a stop sign at Interstate 40 and Crockett resulted in two people being taken to the hospital.Witnesses on the scene told ABC 7 crews that two vehicles southbound on Crockett were hit by a pickup, who ran the

Comment

Why not follow her

Comment

Do like that sheriff's deputy did and roll an old tire out in front of her car as she goes by.
          WH

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
            Do like that sheriff's deputy did and roll an old tire out in front of her car as she goes by.
            I used to hunk metal trash cans in front of my friends dads car for the same reason.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
              Why not follow her
              No way I am going to be driving that fast, in any residential area, in this lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                I used to hunk metal trash cans in front of my friends dads car for the same reason.
                Yep. High school kid used to do that on our old street. Saw her coming one day when I was with the kids in the front yard kicking soccer ball. I picked it up and lobbed a high throw to land in the middle of the road. She saw me doing it and stood the car on the front bumper to avoid getting hit and crushing her hood or roof. She got the message...

Comment

So did the guy the deputy did it to, when it ripped out his starter wires and yanked the lower radiator hose loose

But that tag... oh that tag. ROFL!!!

The imagery. He chases her down, she finally gets out to go into whatever the hell building she was going to go into. That's when it happens. Rage anal! And boy was he in a rage! You shoulda seen his face, and how hard he was pounding it!

WH

Comment

Working...
                  X