No announcement yet.

Killed a 01 cobra..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well not all that much considering my car probably weighs several hundred pounds more than yours. Maybe worth 20hp over a set of E7's.

Comment

• Originally posted by 91CoupeMike View Post
      Sorry we all don't put down 450+ rwhp.

Atleast I can have fun and not have to worry about my rods bending eventually.

I guess all the stock mod motors are slow if you compare it that way. The only mod motor I haven't beat yet is 3v or Mach 1s and of course any type of supercharged cobra.

Stock 2v - cake. Non pi is a joke.
      stock 4v 97-01 cobras - not cake but close.

I'll take my cheap, easy to mod, easy to work on non engine bay cramped pushrod over a modular motor anyday. Mod motors are nice and respond well to boost. But not my choice of motors.
      I agree with you there! I have a 400+ RWHP car & its not all that fun. It cost money to keep that damn thing running right. More HP just means more expensive parts to support the HP! It gets right at 12mpg

I have a cookie jar im saving up for a stock 99 Hugger Orange Z28 & thats going to be next daily driver, Going to buy it ROCK STOCK & see how fast I can go with just Bolt Ons & try knock down 25 mpg City/Hwy Combined

The point of owning a car is to drive it & enjoy it & not drop every spare dime you have in it. So more power to you for doing the numbers for cheap.

8.42 is damn good for those mods & I bet you still get decent Hwy MPG. What is your Hwy MPG if you dont mind me asking
      GOD BLESS TEXAS
      August Landscaping
      214-779-7278
      Seb's high class.
      He'll mow your grass.
      He'll kick your ass.
      And while his kidney stones pass,
      He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• He went from a stock fox running 8.4 to a supercharged Mach running 7.6!

Double the power and not even a second faster.

Wharz your torque??? Oh yeah.. Pushrod motors suck because they're old. - lol.

He gets magic carpet mpg.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

Elvis, don't waste your gas. Trick flow top end kit, your pig will fly.
          i just got gt40 irons, trickflow intake and cam. in a heavyass sn95 vert.

god bless.
          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I tried to do a roll like we did on saturday and couldn't keep traction to save my ass. I even warmed them up it helped at first but they cool down to fast.
            Uh, at what MPH exactly are you starting your "roll race" or in what gear?

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
              Uh, at what MPH exactly are you starting your "roll race" or in what gear?
              If a stock fox spins from any mph roll, its driver error, ice or tires from the used tire "fix ur flat" store on the corner.

Comment

• They are used tires because that's all I can afford righ now.

40 roll in second.

Comment

They are used tires because that's all I can afford righ now.

40 roll in second.
                  Used, brittle 215's should be sufficient.

Comment

They are used tires because that's all I can afford righ now.

40 roll in second.
                    And you spin, when?

Comment

• They are 245s and when I floor it.

Any rpm in 1st will just spin.

Comment

They are 245s and when I floor it.

You must either have one of those GT motors or a police motor in it!!!

Comment

He went from a stock fox running 8.4 to a supercharged Mach running 7.6!

Double the power and not even a second faster.

Wharz your torque??? Oh yeah.. Pushrod motors suck because they're old. - lol.

He gets magic carpet mpg.
                          You comparing 8.4@82 to a 7.5@97.5 ? if I'm so slow would you be down to race. I'll give you dig 20 30 40 50 you pick the race. I will make you look stupid as fuck. Stock 5.0 drive the crap out of it and that's what you get. Drive the mach easy by comparison and it might not have a whole lot more Et in the 1/8th but it's shit loads faster.
                          2004 TR Mustang Mach 1 RIP
                          2003 DSG Mustang Mach 1
                          2014 Race Red Shelby GT500

Comment

They are 245s and when I floor it.

Uh well yeah, you have 3.73's. First gear is worthless.

You said you roll race in second and it's a spin fest. When exactly does it spin when you roll race and in what gear?

Comment

• Originally posted by 92Notch View Post
                              You comparing 8.4@82 to a 7.5@97.5 ? if I'm so slow would you be down to race. I'll give you dig 20 30 40 50 you pick the race. I will make you look stupid as fuck. Stock 5.0 drive the crap out of it and that's what you get. Drive the mach easy by comparison and it might not have a whole lot more Et in the 1/8th but it's shit loads faster.
                              I don't think the boy is looking at your MPH

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post
                                Uh well yeah, you have 3.73's. First gear is worthless.

You said you roll race in second and it's a spin fest. When exactly does it spin when you roll race and in what gear?
                                He runs high 8's in the 1/8th, spinning the whole way- even past the finish line!

Comment

Working...
                                X