Killed a 01 cobra..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by noslow5_0 View Post
    did you ever get the gear for your transmission to correct the speedo after doing the 3.73's? If not.. Then your 40-50 is really more like 30-40. I guess if you had THAT crappy of street tires then you MIGHT be able to dump the clutch on a cold day going down hill and get it to go sideways.
    Negative... unless we're talking below 32 with an abundant amount of ice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Negative... unless we're talking below 32 with an abundant amount of ice.
      Hey... I said THAT crappy of tires and it MIGHT. Whats a guy got to do around here to be taken sarcastically?

Comment

• Mike Did kick out pretty hard on a shift on the service road in mexico. So he can spin. I'll vouch for that. I'm pretty sure we were going about 40. Not sure though. Idk if It was third for him or not. Mike?
        2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
          Mike Did kick out pretty hard on a shift on the service road in mexico. So he can spin. I'll vouch for that. I'm pretty sure we were going about 40. Not sure though. Idk if It was third for him or not. Mike?
          Glad you saw that. I did that so someone could see!

That was 3rd. Yessir.

320rwhp. 7.67 @ 90mph 1.7 60'

DD: 2004 GMC Sierra VHO 6.0 LQ9 324whp 350wtrq

Comment

• Much crack has been smoked in the making of this thread.

Comment

Much crack has been smoked in the making of this thread.
              hahahaha. Just curious. What do you drive Denny?
              2012 GT500

Comment

• I drive a crappy 77 ford 2 door. It won't go sideways @ a "50 dump the clutch," but it SHOULD be enough to send both of you home and post your cars up for sale.

Comment

• Don't quote me on that, but maybe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                    Mike Did kick out pretty hard on a shift on the service road in mexico. So he can spin. I'll vouch for that. I'm pretty sure we were going about 40. Not sure though. Idk if It was third for him or not. Mike?
                    Uh isn't 40mph around 4300rpms in 2nd and 2500rpms in 3rd?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong.
                      Pushed in the clutch and dumped it while rolling through a puddle.

Comment

• Originally posted by AdamLX View Post

Correct me if I'm wrong.
                        Idk with his car and gears. It is for me. He sounded like he revved it up and dumped it. Not sure though.
                        2012 GT500

Comment

Pushed in the clutch and dumped it while rolling through a puddle.
                          haha. It's all about Perfect timing.
                          2012 GT500

Comment

• carless chris used to do that in an old 89gt he had. he would also cut the wheel to help give the illusion of "spinnin all over the place".

Comment

• I ran an 8.22 in my car with 373s, shorty headers, et streets, and a couple free mods. Made 236 tire smoking hp on the dyno. It's a lot faster than yours and seems to hook ok on the street on street tires. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=RgJaeTv_Scg

Comment

• Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                                carless chris used to do that in an old 89gt he had. he would also cut the wheel to help give the illusion of "spinnin all over the place".
                                hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X