Comment

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
      So... Yes?
      Oh, I didn't pay attention to the op.

Comment

Page 6!

Comment

So it's 40 per page unless you are retarded?
          Does it really matter that much to you. I'm glad to be here to annoy you

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
            oh dont get me wrong, your stupidity is hilarious.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by 4king View Post
              Do you have an stock intake for a 2001 New Edge GT in your store? Cheap?

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                Do you have an stock intake for a 2001 New Edge GT in your store? Cheap?
                I do!
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

I have a black front bumper for that car. It's not perfect but if you drive to Stephenville I'll give it to you
                  Originally posted by soap
                  i can fix anything from a broken tractor to an aching pussy!!!

Comment

And a hood that would be free as well.

Comment

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
                      I have a black front bumper for that car. It's not perfect but if you drive to Stephenville I'll give it to you
                      Since an actual parts monkey has posted in this thread several replies back, we must use the correct lingo...which in this case would be "black front bumper cover".

Comment

Originally posted by ktm300hater View Post
                        We actually have his stock bumper still, that one on it is a Cobra bumper he bought and put on a couple months ago. Thanks though!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                          We actually have his stock bumper still, that one on it is a Cobra bumper he bought and put on a couple months ago. Thanks though!
                          Good deal. Just trying to ease the pain a little.

Comment

nigga was running over people in wheelchairs!
                            Trying to pad his score the fast way. I've told him time and time again that hookers is the way to go. Pick one up, 10 points. Do your thing in the car, another 10. Transport the body without getting caught, 100 points.
                            He's just being lazy.
                            "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I can't remember details, but I bought some of that ricer flexible hose stuff for mine back in the day when testing different filter placements around that part of the car (prior to trying to make something permanent). In theory, could just connect that in between to get the filter moved somewhere else temporarily.

I remember it being a bitch getting it different places and think I just went with the setup everyone else did in the end. However, it could be cheap/easy/quick to use that and wedge/tape the filter up higher..etc.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
                                Cobra bumper? Poser!!! Where's the snake emblem? (j/k)

Comment

Working...
                                X