coffee and cars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coffee and cars

It's this weekend and I will be going for the first time. The gates open at 6:30 but what time should I go. I don't want to get there to early and leave before most of the cars show up. I was thinking 8am.
    Half of history is hiding the past.

If you want to park in the cool guy parking, get there at 6 or so. if you are going to do regular parking, 8 -8:30....

Comment

Thanks
      Half of history is hiding the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaggin Wagon View Post
        If you want to park in the cool guy parking, get there at 6 or so. if you are going to do regular parking, 8 -8:30....
        I agree with this.. but decent 'regular' parking means getting there around 7:30 or a bit earlier...

I usually get there at 7 so I can get out easily. I'm also going to go check out a BMW while I'm there.

Comment

You guys must not have seen the notice they sent out on FB.

Basically stating that stock cars won't be allowed in and will have to park elsewhere. And they consider wheels, drop and exhaust as still stock.
          www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

Originally posted by Counterfiend View Post

Basically stating that stock cars won't be allowed in and will have to park elsewhere. And they consider wheels, drop and exhaust as still stock.
            lol, these guys running it sound like they are getting full of themselves now....

Comment

Originally posted by Counterfiend View Post

Even further than that... They waved Keith & I off once and the only thing left stock on his car is the blinker knob, and I'm sure he's working on that!

David

Comment

Can they even stop you? That's bush

Comment

Link to this event anyone?
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Wasnt the whole point of cars and coffee so people can show off the latest toys? ala new ferrari/ lambos. Aren't those fully stock.

Comment

Originally posted by 03mustangdude View Post
                      Wasnt the whole point of cars and coffee so people can show off the latest toys? ala new ferrari/ lambos. Aren't those fully stock.
                      Fully stock*

*unless stock exceeds $100k out the door at the dealership

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of faggoty gossip girl bullshit.
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                        Originally posted by racrguy
                        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          Fully stock*

*unless stock exceeds $100k out the door at the dealership
                          Bingo. It has become equal parts snobs and cliques. Fuck them.
                          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

They did indicate that classic, muscle, exotics, etc. are exempt from this rule.
                            www.facebook.com/hilldetailworks

Comment

All very fluid definitions.
                              "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Working...
                              X