Kitchen upgrades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder View Post
    I sent Lea some emails, if she didnt send them to you.
    She's getting all of the quotes / talking to the contractors.. She's the right person.

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    Looks great!
    Thanks dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
      She's getting all of the quotes / talking to the contractors.. She's the right person.

Thanks dude!
      I busted out laughing at the quote she sent me.
      "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

looks great Craig!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I busted out laughing at the quote she sent me.
          The one for $12K or something? I think we got a couple down around $4k - $5k as the best price so far..

I thought about your window company friend when the last guy was out.

Comment

The one for $12K or something? I think we got a couple down around $4k - $5k as the best price so far..

I thought about your window company friend when the last guy was out.
            This was the 5 something that he can knock down 700 bucks... but my buddy doesnt like double hung windows for texas, recomended single hungs, and about everyone will be under 4k for 13 windows.
            "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

This was the 5 something that he can knock down 700 bucks... but my buddy doesnt like double hung windows for texas, recomended single hungs, and about everyone will be under 4k for 13 windows.
              Ah, I think that was the last guy. I don't think she's gotten any quotes under 4k. Wonder if it's cause she's a chick..

Comment

Ah, I think that was the last guy. I don't think she's gotten any quotes under 4k. Wonder if it's cause she's a chick..
                It's the double hung windows.

EX: single hung, double pane low e with argon is 300, double hung are 400. that's 1300 bucks in just window cost.

Comment

Do you mind sending me his info? The guy we use for work doesn't service my area. Myself as well as some friends of ours are looking to have windows replaced.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                    Do you mind sending me his info? The guy we use for work doesn't service my area. Myself as well as some friends of ours are looking to have windows replaced.
                    actually, I wont. He owns a window manufacturing company, they dont really sell windows to the public, nor do they have installation techs, so sending you to him would be futile. He'll send his service techs to do one here or there, but only as a favor.

Comment

It's the double hung windows.

EX: single hung, double pane low e with argon is 300, double hung are 400. that's 1300 bucks in just window cost.
                      Yeah, for $1300 I could 'get by' with single. Who cleans their windows anyhow! lol

Comment

Yeah, for $1300 I could 'get by' with single. Who cleans their windows anyhow! lol
                        Jason bought a house with double hungs, and he's about to take a few out, clean up the mold, and put singles back in...

Comment

I did Simonton 5050 windows double hung vinyl, low-e, argon. 15 windows was $2600. I installed them myself. I think they said they could get a contractor to install for $100-125 each.

Comment

Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
                            I did Simonton 5050 windows double hung vinyl, low-e, argon. 15 windows was $2600. I installed them myself. I think they said they could get a contractor to install for $100-125 each.
                            Im surprised you didnt turn up your nose at simonton.

Comment

actually, I wont. He owns a window manufacturing company, they dont really sell windows to the public, nor do they have installation techs, so sending you to him would be futile. He'll send his service techs to do one here or there, but only as a favor.
                              No problem.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Im surprised you didnt turn up your nose at simonton.
                                why would I? Have a couple buddies with their windows and they are fine. Going on 2 years with no problems.

Comment

Working...
                                X