No announcement yet.

2017 Lawn Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you broadcast spray msma or is it spot treat only?
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
      For you do it yourself folks, if you have Bermuda, the best thing to kill weeds is MSMA..It's not labeled for residential use anymore so you can't buy it off the shelf.. BUT, if I was wanting some, I bet a fella could find some on craigslist...
      https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/grd/6033347977.html
      I could use soneone to come spray MSMA on my lawn right now. I've got True Green but they can't use the stuff. My yard has been getting worse with blue grass and I need it killed.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
      Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
        Can you broadcast spray msma or is it spot treat only?
        Yes. Expect the lawn to stress a bit, but it will green back up. If I had the ability to spray from a boom on a 4 wheeler, that is how I would be treating my yard because it is so bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
        Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Too cold to spray MSMA right now. Needs 80-90 degrees. Your bermuda won't be growing till soil hits the 80's either.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
            Too cold to spray MSMA right now. Needs 80-90 degrees. Your bermuda won't be growing till soil hits the 80's either.
            Pretty much this! Except my Bermuda is already going fucking nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
              Pretty much this! Except my Bermuda is already going fucking nuts.
              Yep, it was warm enough for a long enough period of time for my yards to start greening up.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post
                I could use soneone to come spray MSMA on my lawn right now. I've got True Green but they can't use the stuff. My yard has been getting worse with blue grass and I need it killed.

Cool. A friend needs to spray something, but he's on 8 acres. As you can imagine, spot treating is out of the question.
                Originally posted by BradM
                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by KBScobravert View Post

certainty or sedge killer will work, revolver is the best but expensive and tru green can kill it, tribute will kill it and pretty much all other weeds, lots of products that will work. check with lesco , bwi or ewing

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    Cool. A friend needs to spray something, but he's on 8 acres. As you can imagine, spot treating is out of the question.
                    I used Pastora in my hay pasture last year. I was pleased with the results and will use it again. This will do about 5 acres:

Comment

I didn't put pre emergent out and my yard is covered in these weeds. Anything to put out at this point?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                      2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Any broadleaf weed killer will work great right now , temps are perfect for a good kill.

Comment

Is now a good time to toss some seed down?
                          "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                            I didn't put pre emergent out and my yard is covered in these weeds. Anything to put out at this point?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
                            Does that area of your yard hold water? I have the same type of weeds in areas of my yard that tend to hold water. If that is the case, being that close to your foundation, I'd look at remedying that as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by black2002ls View Post
                              Does that area of your yard hold water? I have the same type of weeds in areas of my yard that tend to hold water. If that is the case, being that close to your foundation, I'd look at remedying that as soon as possible.
                              It is actually on a hill away from the house.
                              2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by zemog View Post
                                Any broadleaf weed killer will work great right now , temps are perfect for a good kill.
                                Brand example?
                                2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Working...
                                X