Disney+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
    The Mandalorian is one of the best shows on Television right now, in my opinion. And I think all of the newer Star Wars movies suck.

You ever want to see someone beat the shit out of some Jawas? That's the Mandalorian.
    Man.... I love Star Wars but this one is just ok in my mind. I'm still watching each episode the day it comes out but it needs more dialog for me.

Comment

I love this series because it's not focusing on magical space wizards with lightning staff fights over and over.

Probably the same reason I love Rogue One, and didn't find Solo so bad. I'm burned out on the "for no logical reason the force saves us all" events.

Also, minigun-blaster heavy mandalorian is now my favorite mandalorian.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
        I love this series because it's not focusing on magical space wizards with lightning staff fights over and over.

Probably the same reason I love Rogue One, and didn't find Solo so bad. I'm burned out on the "for no logical reason the force saves us all" events.

Also, minigun-blaster heavy mandalorian is now my favorite mandalorian.
        That scene was ok. Maybe I'm not as big of a fan because they are only hour long episodes. Might be better for me to watch with all of them lumped in together once its over.

Comment

Originally posted by jewozzy View Post
          Man.... I love Star Wars but this one is just ok in my mind. I'm still watching each episode the day it comes out but it needs more dialog for me.
          I did not care all that much for episode 4 and I thought episode 5 was a little gratuitous with checking all the boxes for Tatooine bullshit. It would have been ok if we didn't have to relive every aspect of that planet just because it was in the movies, no one would have cared. If he goes to fucking Endor and meets Ewoks I might just have to check out on this one.
          Originally posted by racrguy
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
          Originally posted by racrguy
          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
          X