No announcement yet.

Who collects watches?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any of yall catch the antiques roadshow where dude had a NOS rolex oyster? never worn, all orig packaging and receipts, warranty cards etc. it appraised for something like $700k ��

Comment

• Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post

How do you like that strap? I have the mesh bracelet on a Superocean Heritage, but have been eyeing the rubber strap to swap on every now and then.

Comment

• I added this TAG to my small collection last year.
        Attached Files
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          How do you like that strap? I have the mesh bracelet on a Superocean Heritage, but have been eyeing the rubber strap to swap on every now and then.
          It's not bad, probably be better with the deployment clasp, but this is what my guy had so I ended up with it. I will buy the mesh bracelet at some point, it looks so much better IMHO.

Comment

• Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
            any of yall catch the antiques roadshow where dude had a NOS rolex oyster? never worn, all orig packaging and receipts, warranty cards etc. it appraised for something like $700k ��

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
              Shit is crazy! I would not be surprised if he could get over seven figures for that watch honestly......

Comment

• Look at you ballers. It breaks my heart to even spend $200 on a watch and I don't even consider myself fiscally smart. I guess some of these have a pretty good return though so maybe it's not an issue of fiscal responsibility.

But im trying to "retire" at 50.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                  Look at you ballers. It breaks my heart to even spend $200 on a watch and I don't even consider myself fiscally smart. I guess some of these have a pretty good return though so maybe it's not an issue of fiscal responsibility.

My 6 year old Submariner has already appreciated $2,000 just in watch shop “trade-in” value, possibly $3,500 to sell it outright. YMMV.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                    Look at you ballers. It breaks my heart to even spend $200 on a watch and I don't even consider myself fiscally smart. I guess some of these have a pretty good return though so maybe it's not an issue of fiscal responsibility.

My most higher end watches are never more than $2-2500.00. I like to wear my watches, but I can't see spending more than that on something that just sits in my watch box. I have a few Movados and some inexpensive watches that I just liked the look of them. Hell I even have a Timex Indiglo. A couple of Luminox's that are my dailys.
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I wish I had my dad's Bulova Accutron from the 1970's that had the tuning fork and the then cutting edge self-winding feature.

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                        I wish I had my dad's Bulova Accutron from the 1970's that had the tuning fork and the then cutting edge self-winding feature.
                        Wow, my Dad had one too. As kids we would put it up to our ears and you could hear a very faint high pitched hum...

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                          Wow, my Dad had one too. As kids we would put it up to our ears and you could hear a very faint high pitched hum...
                          Exactly, and no batteries required.

Comment

• This showed up yesterday

2016 Chevrolet SS 6M

Comment

• Originally posted by txsr20de View Post
                              This showed up yesterday

Love it!
                              Speedmaster is on my shortlist. I have passed on it a few times cause my budget only would allow for a manual wind, I will hold out for an auto.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X