Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on the first year!

Originally posted by Musbrad2 View Post
    That wouldn't be possible without Rachel (Strychnine/Matt's) wife, if any of you guys need an excellent social media person she is Top Notch.
    That doesn't surprise me one bit. She's a sharp one for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Give him a call. He's getting me a Yankee Hill Turbo right now.

Ha, already have a YHM Turbo on order myself.

Comment

Originally posted by 32vfromhell View Post
        Just liked your facebook business page. Let us know if you start getting into NFA items!
        I believe he's a Class 3.

Comment

Guys, I’m sorry I’ve been slammed between work and school, I am class 3 and can take care of any needs you have! Just responded to the messages in my box, if anybody here needs anything call my cell two 1four 38 five 1819

Thanks

Comment

Fyi, I paid for a YHM Turbo 5.56 suppressor last fall with Brad. Paperwork went in Nov 2. Came back approved Feb 2, so this morning i picked up that and a Sig P365.
            ATF's new contract labor seems to be doing a good job a reducing wait times.

Comment

Fyi, I paid for a YHM Turbo 5.56 suppressor last fall with Brad. Paperwork went in Nov 2. Came back approved Feb 2, so this morning i picked up that and a Sig P365.
              I paid for 2 cans in Celina in November. Paperwork was submitted in Dec. (I was on the road and had to come back for prints.) ATF charged me Jan. 21. I am hoping it moves quickly...

Comment

I've still got my can in NFA jail, ordered 4/24/19 and they cashed the check 5/7/19 and I still don't have it. I plan to order another in .308 once I find out what kinda bonus I'll get next month.
                Originally posted by stevo
                Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

So Matt’s came back, the. The following week a customer that ordered within a week or two of his came in. I hope this trend continues, we’ve got 4 cans to send paperwork out on once I get them in hand.

Comment

Damn. I think my wait was around 10 months (Yankee Hill Nitro 30), though the government shutdown didn't help.

I might order a .22 can...

Comment

I bought mine on June 26 along with a Dead Air Wolfman the same day. still waiting on the pair of them.

Comment

ATF contract labor my ass...

Comment

It takes longer for terrorists.

Comment

My buddy who owns Hush Distribution and I were talking a few weeks ago and he was telling me his theory on why some people are getting stamps in mere weeks vs. 10 months for suppressors.

His theory was that all his customers who already had a can in the queue, then a few (6+) months later ordered another, got both of them approved around the same time. The thinking being that they are somehow pulling all form 4's for an individual and reviewing them in bulk that way (theory).

Since my .22 SEG can hasn't been approved yet and they cashed the check 5/4/2019 I figured I might have time to order another and see if I can test the theory. So today I ordered a YHM Resonator R2 in .30 cal and the paper work is mailed off according to the silencer shop. Even if I have to wait, it'll be a nice Christmas present to me... from me. If he's right though, I may have both in the next 1-2 months.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                              My buddy who owns Hush Distribution and I were talking a few weeks ago and he was telling me his theory on why some people are getting stamps in mere weeks vs. 10 months for suppressors.

His theory was that all his customers who already had a can in the queue, then a few (6+) months later ordered another, got both of them approved around the same time. The thinking being that they are somehow pulling all form 4's for an individual and reviewing them in bulk that way (theory).

Since my .22 SEG can hasn't been approved yet and they cashed the check 5/4/2019 I figured I might have time to order another and see if I can test the theory. So today I ordered a YHM Resonator R2 in .30 cal and the paper work is mailed off according to the silencer shop. Even if I have to wait, it'll be a nice Christmas present to me... from me. If he's right though, I may have both in the next 1-2 months.
                              It takes 5 items to get pulled into the bulk processing.
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
                                It takes 5 items to get pulled into the bulk processing.
                                That assumes the government employee or contractor won't mess it up. But I'm not gonna hold my breath. Either way, I'm already over the average time to get my .22 can so hopefully soon on that one.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X