New 2020 pics of your pets...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2020 pics of your pets...

Yea, my bad Shane. Sorry for those that lost their pets. Didn't think when I did it. Worked from home and was able to use other pc to post up the pics and just didn't think.

Anyways, off to the pics. Will start this one fresh again.

My Ridgeback. Lots of awake time, that's for sure...haha

Born: 12/7/19

"PSH!!!"

Comment

Here's Jack, my almost 5 year old Chocolate Lab with the new kid next to him.

We got a new puppy back in December from my wife's Aunt and named him Daniels. They live out in the country and their dogs tend to just have puppies under the porch. This guy's dad is a Chocolate Lab that lives down the street from them and his mom is half black lab, half border collie. We think he was born around Halloween, but not really sure. He's a good puppy, and will likely be pretty good size, maybe 80ish pounds I'm guessing.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
        Yea, my bad Shane. Sorry for those that lost their pets. Didn't think when I did it. Worked from home and was able to use other pc to post up the pics and just didn't think.
        No biggie, my statement was more to the fact of How long ago my Gix had past away and therefore most of the posts were much older.

Anywho. Great looking pup! I’ve always had a soft spot for ridgebacks. Great dogs for sure. I’m sure it won’t be long before I’m looking for a GSD pup.

Comment

These are my half retarded dependents.
          First one is my daughter's Chihuahua/Jack Russel mix, she's basically a roided out Chihuahua. 6lbs with a nearly 5ft vertical jump. She's only calm when she's asleep and her greatest desire is to somehow find a way to put her face in your mouth. She will literally sneak up on the back of the couch and slink up behind you and before you know it she's on your face. It's funny most of the time, but gets old. She's a ridiculous little rat but she means well.
          Next is my best friend, He's part Chihuahua and part pug (chug). He's the best damn dog I've ever had. We don't know how old he is, but we've had him ten years and he's the same size he was when we got him. the vet placed him somewhere around two years back then. He was an owner surrender and I can't figure out why. He's loyal, calm, doesn't back unless warranted, house trained, kennel trained, trained on and off leash, likes cats, dogs, and kids, and just wants to sit in your lap and make you take a nap. He's getting old and grey these days, and has arthritis in his shoulder. It was getting pretty bad until I started him on CBD drops. Now he acts like he did several years ago. It's great having him feel better, but I know one day life's going to suck for him again and I'm not ready for what that means.
          Lastly is the asshole of the bunch. My 11 year old Russian Blue. This guy bounces between friend and foe at least once a day. He's the least shy cat I've ever met. When the door bell wrings he runs to the door faster than the dogs do. He really likes attention. And despite knocking a tooth out, he's as healthy as a cat can be. He doesn't act like an 11 year old cat for damn sure.

It's crazy to think how old they all are getting, hell I still think of the daughter's dog as a buppy and she's almost 8!

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
            No biggie, my statement was more to the fact of How long ago my Gix had past away and therefore most of the posts were much older.

Anywho. Great looking pup! I’ve always had a soft spot for ridgebacks. Great dogs for sure. I’m sure it won’t be long before I’m looking for a GSD pup.
            I got one you can have!!!!!

Comment

My GSD born 6-14-19
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
                I got one you can have!!!!!
                She isn’t going anywhere and you know it.

Comment

She isn’t going anywhere and you know it.
                  yeah she is stuck with me, she pisses in the house again she will be on your doorstep

Comment

You know the door code. Just go ahead and let her in, I hope she eats the fucking cat before the wife gets home.

Comment

You know the door code. Just go ahead and let her in, I hope she eats the fucking cat before the wife gets home.
                      Haha I doubt it, a dog barked while on are 20 minute take a piss walk and she jumped so high it was hilarious. So your cat will be safe.

Comment

Guess I’ll just leave it up to Lola.

Comment

Guess I’ll just leave it up to Lola.
                          That should do the trick.

Comment

In a few more months it will.

Comment

Fritter and Boudreaux

We’ve had Bou since before we moved to Colorado but our old Westie, Beignet, passed away last year. My wife was pretty much beside herself over the whole thing. Originally we were going to wait another year before getting another dog. That would let us give Boudreaux more attention and also I had planned to replace all the carpent Beignet pissed and crapped on upstairs. Also, I was supposed to pick the next dog.. But, happy wife, happy life. She got a new pup and I got a new Raptor. Fair trade..

Comment

Working...
                              X