• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save on gas? At $1.4x IDGAF.

Comment

Damn shame,
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

Tell me about it. My car was parked, minding its own damn business and now I have to come out my pocket to buy another one. Going to work that day cost me a lot of money.
        .....bro....

Comment

Are they giving you a lowball estimate on the repairs or for what they are willing to pay for the car. If you keep having problems you could bring it by the shop I work at and get a better group of people to look at it.

Comment

My old lady settled with our ins. While I was at work. So I'm screwed. Oh well FML for sure.
            .....bro....

Comment

You should really quit going to work
              Originally posted by Theodore Roosevelt
              It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming...

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                My old lady settled with our ins. While I was at work. So I'm screwed. Oh well FML for sure.
                Did you hit her at least?

Comment

Originally posted by Probie View Post
                  You should really quit going to work
                  If I could go on welfare, I would. Have the rest of you schmucks pick up the tab...

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  Did you hit her at least?

Should have. Then I would have gotten locked up and finally get some rest.
                  .....bro....

Comment

Originally posted by A+ View Post
                    Its not settled until you cash that check! But honestly it sounds like you dont want to fuck with it and you are ok with losing / you dont like money.

Comment

Working...
                    X