Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by A_A_G View Post
    More like 20 years. The last attractive Nissan was the 300ZX
    That's actually about right. It's like Nissan sent all of their sane designers over to Infiniti, and hired a bunch of super kawaii Shinjuku party girls and drunk businessmen as designers for Nissan.
    "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

I think Nissan was like, we gots ta make teh grill bigger, no bigger, no bigger, dem Murican's like that shit.
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
        That's actually about right. It's like Nissan sent all of their sane designers over to Infiniti, and hired a bunch of super kawaii Shinjuku party girls and drunk businessmen as designers for Nissan.
        No GTR or 370 love?

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          No GTR or 370 love?
          Okay, the GTR is cool. The 370? I'm kind of meh about. I prefer the G37.
          "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

Originally posted by helosailor View Post
            Okay, the GTR is cool. The 370? I'm kind of meh about. I prefer the G37.
            Doesn't get much better than this!

Comment

Fo sho. I like me some square 300s.

Comment

1/2 ton Cummins truck has always sounded sexy. 3/4 tons ride like crap. I can only assume the reason this wasn't done by ford, chevy, or dodge is b/c they didn't want to cut into their 3/4-1 ton market. New vehicle prices are out of hand.

Comment

Originally posted by JV106 View Post
                  New vehicle prices are out of hand.
                  Thats for sure. I have a 2500 Duramax. I can replace it for about 63k. I don't tow all that often, but love it when I do. I'll never buy another gas truck for hauling. My buddy has the 1/2 ton Dodge diesel and loves it as well. I just saw that Nissan at 42k and thought thats a deal.
                  Not in a big hurry, plenty of life left in my truck...

Comment

Im wondering how all of those timing chains on the front of the motor is going to last. Seems like a lot of force on the front of the crank snout. 4 different chains

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
                      Im wondering how all of those timing chains on the front of the motor is going to last. Seems like a lot of force on the front of the crank snout. 4 different chains

That looks a lot like the setup used in the Nissan 5.6 which seems pretty reliable.
                      "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Working...
                      X