Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asheville.

Comment

I live in the Nashville metro region. I would not ever move to Knoxville, but thirty minutes away isn't bad. I would live in certain areas of Chattanooga if you have the coin to get out a little. No on Greenville. Yes on most places North Carolina. I will stay a resident of tn for primary forever. I like this area, outside of Nashville no traffic concerns.

Comment

Why you say NO on Greenville?

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
          I was referring to the live there if you want to feel like a genius part.

OK lived.....
          Maybe the reason he comes here?

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Sounds like a review from a transplant liberal from California.
            First thing that crossed my mind. I live in a "hick town" as well and California plates are starting their infestation.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
              First thing that crossed my mind. I live in a "hick town" as well and California plates are starting their infestation.
              Same. The more that arrive the more the HOA is becoming a PITA too.
              Originally posted by MR EDD
              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

a virgin is defined as a gal than can run faster than her brothers.

Comment

I would stick to the Carolina's. I've no personal experience with either of those. Being close to the coast would be my preference, for beach/decompression time. I spent some time driving through SC on my way to Hilton Head, and it is beautiful country.
                  Originally posted by Leah
                  Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

My wife lived in Ashville for a couple years as a kid and loved it. That was the 80's though. I did some research on it about 5 years ago, and the consensus seemed to be that it was a pretty part of the country, nice place to live, but a bit on the expensive side as far as living expenses and not a whole lot of industry to provide the kind of jobs that could pay for that higher cost, but it sounds like you have that part handled.

Comment

Went to Asheville in December 17 and it was awesome. I would love to live there.

Comment

I flew up to Michigan today for an in face interview and they are going to offer me the position tomorrow.

Man when you have a job and can take or leave whatever they are offering, the nuts can fucking HANG...

So I told them exactly what I wanted and they gave it to me salary wise and are adding a relo package, not sure the amount on that.

I am thinking Eastern Tennessee, though. No state taxes and I can buy a fucking mansion out there..

Comment

Buying a mansion in an area that has nothing going for it doesnt mean much.

Does your wife not care at all?

I vote Asheville

Comment

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Buying a mansion in an area that has nothing going for it doesnt mean much.

Does your wife not care at all?

I vote Asheville
                            Sure she cares. Asheville is baller status but I'm not paying 275K for 1500 square ft there..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Chattanooga has come back a long way in the past 10-15 years, and I’d have no problem with living there myself.

Comment

Originally posted by 93LXHORSE View Post
                                Sure she cares. Asheville is baller status but I'm not paying 275K for 1500 square ft there..

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
                                So pay 400K for 3,000 sqft.

I looked for all of 30 seconds...

Last thing I would want is a pissed off wife at home while I travel because I moved her to some remote shithole.

Comment

Working...
                                X